Customer Service Representative (Work From Home) (BB-A4C0B)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Manpower is looking for Customer Service Representatives for working from home $12.50 per hour.
What is the job?
* Answer incoming calls and respond to customer's emails
* Management and resolve customer complaints
* Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
* Provide product and service information to customers
* Research required information using available resources
* Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
* Process orders, forms, and application
* Route calls to appropriate resources
* Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
* Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
* Follow up customer calls where necessary
* Complete call logs and reports
* Other duties as assigned
What do you bring to the job?
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Proficient in relevant computer applications
* 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment or equivalent
* Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
* Excellent data entry and typing skills
* Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
* Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
* Ability to speak and comprehend English.
* Ability to pass a background check
* Able to start immediately
Technical equipment required:
* Two monitors
* Laptop or Desktop
* Windows 10 Operating System
* Noise Canceling USB Headset
* Latest version of Adobe Reader
* Hard wired connection (Not WIFI)
We love referrals. Visit manpower.ca/referral to easily share this opportunity with friends and family and increase your compensation for each successful referral.
Manpower Group recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair, and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At Manpower Group, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
To learn more about the changing environment of work, please visit our website www.manpower.ca and follow us on Facebook Manpower Manitoba.
calendar_today2 days ago