Business Applications Manager (BB-5C7E1)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
A client of Robert Half is looking to hire a Business System Manager. This individual provides expert systems support across the organization and is responsible for business applications design and management/development of the company’s CRM solution. The Business Applications Manager will also assist with identifying, selecting and deploying new technology to support organizational goals and objectives as well as maintaining existing technology.
The successful candidate will love the hands-on nature of the role, excel at managing competing priorities, be highly action and achievement oriented, and thrive on the possibility to develop and improve our current technology footprint.
• Proactive approach to problems and issues, working ahead of potential "glitches".
• Excellent working knowledge of Hubspot and how to create custom automations to maximize the platform's use.
• Skill in teamwork, communication, innovation, adaptability, and decision making, along with a customer focus, results orientation, and business sense.
• Ability to explain technical concepts and theories to non-technical audiences.
• Strong evidence of time management skills required, including ability to prioritize data recovery and repair of system infrastructure above all other duties.
• Able to quickly analyze issues and determine the best course of action using available resources.
• High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability.
• Strong negotiation and prioritization skills.
• Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and communicate the status of assignments.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the existing automated business applications, their relationships to each other, and interfaces to outside systems.
• Strong skills in understanding and using standard application development design, report and project management tools.
• Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines.
• Ability to follow through and complete overlapping projects.
• High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
• Degree or Diploma in computer science, or an acceptable combination of education and relevant experience required.
• Knowledge of networking, operating system, and server architectures.
• Good working knowledge of programming concepts, software development cycles, and associated tools platforms.
• Experience with Hubspot
calendar_today18 hours ago
work Robert Half