Manager IFRS 9 Analytics (BB-AF8B5)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Requisition ID: 92749
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Global Risk Management
As the Manager, IFRS 9 Analytics , you will contribute to the overall success of IFRS 9 credit risk analytics, reporting, and modelling. Ensures specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. You will ensure all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies, and procedures.
What you'll do in this role?
• Champion a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems, and knowledge.
• Build, enhance, and automate processes to facilitate analysis of models and quarterly results. Execute monthly and quarterly processes and is accountable for the timely analyses of quarterly results, model impacts, and expected credit loss sensitivities. Produce ad hoc analyses as required.
• Work with stakeholders and technology teams to implement and execute models and analyses in support of on-going financial disclosure, regulatory reporting, and ad hoc analyses.
• Support stress testing teams who will use the IFRS 9 models for Enterprise-Wide Stress Testing and other ad hoc stress tests.
• Collaborate with various team members to ensure accurate integration of models into analytics frameworks and document all processes developed.
• Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
What we're looking for?
This position is located in downtown, Toronto
calendar_today8 hours ago