Special Advisor (BB-1E1DE)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
- The purpose of this THS is to provide DIMEI with specialized knowledge in the application of Demand Management, Systems Engineering, Project Management, ITIL and Agile best practices within our current ITSM framework.
1. Recommend and develop system engineering, demand intake and IT service management processes and procedures using system engineering and IT service management standards and best practices for implementation.
2. Develop DIMEI Business Service Catalogue.
3. Guide the development of web based tools in support of developed processes.
4. Leading, coordinating and facilitating consultations with key stakeholders at all levels of education, skill and experience in order to develop Guidance or Policy.
5. Conduct advanced verbal and written communications with stakeholders to successfully achieve the agreed upon deadlines in development of guidance and tools.
6. Liaise with stakeholders across the organisation to ensure IT Service Management capabilities developed meet stakeholder and Process Owner requirements.
7. Develop and deliver educational material in the form of videos, webinars and user guides to DIMEI staff and clients.
8. Provide Project Management and IT Service Management advice on complex issues.
9. Write and submit reports describing the progress made, analysis conducted, options considered, meetings held, resources identified, and other pertinent details related to these duties on a bi-weekly basis, or more frequently as required.
10. If required, and as directed, lead and coordinate contracted resources in the performance of the duties listed above in the case that additional resources are needed to accomplish the assigned tasks.
M1 Must clearly demonstrate 5 years’ experience in the development and implementation of technical processes (Demand Management, Systems Engineering, Project Management, IT Service Management), having been PMP and ITIL foundation certified.
M2 Must clearly demonstrate experience in working in Office 365 and leading teams, as a Scrum Master, in web based tool development applying Agile methodologies using Qualiware, Nintex and SharePoint tools.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.Please note positions may be filled prior to closing deadline. You may contact a Consultant to confirm availability.
calendar_today1 day ago
calendar_today1 day ago
work TAG HR