Market Development Manager (BB-85760)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
At PressReader, we help libraries deliver a personalized experience that helps them stay connected to their patrons. We collaborate with thousands of publishers to give readers unlimited access to the best newspapers and magazines on and off campus and we need you to encapsulate this story.
We are a young, progressive technology company with an exciting future. We believe in investing in our employees and nurturing them to learn and grow in and beyond their roles. As a multi-cultural global company, we also appreciate and supports diversity. Today, we have an opportunity to hire highly skilled individuals who are passionate and results driven – this is where you come in.
Reporting to the Director of Libraries, the Market Development Manager researches, plans and implements new sales programs and market strategies by adopting an entrepreneurial attitude and an innovative approach. As the sales manager, you have the necessary business acumen to build scalable sales programs to grow your market. You are adaptable, self-motivated, resourceful, results-oriented and not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
What you will primarily be doing
- Developing and executing effective territory plans
- Demonstrating a strategic selling approach by identifying key decision makers, while successfully positioning and communicating the value proposition
- Staying aware of current market trends and competitor activity.
- Leading discovery calls and presentations
What we need from you
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ Years Business development experience
- You are well connected and easily build rapport with industry influencers.
- You accurately forecast and manage a growing pipeline against your territory plan.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
Our belief is that you are
- Organized and self-motivated with a proven track record
- A hunter with a desire to win and achieve more
- A creative mind with exceptional communication skills, bilingualism an asset.
- Revenue-focused, responsive, creative, strategic, proactive and hands-on
- Fully able to work with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Authentic and have a passion for meeting new people and building genuine relationships
If this sounds like you, let us review your CV and cover letter along with your salary expectations at https://workable.com/j/9126CC9266
Please note that only candidates pre selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
This role is a full-time position based in our Richmond, BC office. A competitive compensation package is offered along with a chance to be working in one of the most dynamic and exciting international digital publishing companies. Our extensive benefits package covers your entire family and includes Extended Health, Vision and Dental insurances, MSP installments, gym membership, paid sick days, subsidies in exceptional circumstances, and much more.
calendar_today2 days ago