Installers/Service Technicians (BB-C011A)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Electrosa Security is currently seeking an experienced Installer / Service Technician. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to grow quickly within an expanding technology company.
Electrosa Security installs, and services V-Count IP based People Counting System, CCTV, Alarm, Gate Access Systems, Access Control Systems, Time Clocks, and IT Networking. We work in industrial, commercial and residential environments with a strong focus on IP based solutions and also analog solutions.
• Responsible for installation of all job equipment infrastructure. This includes trenching and the installation of conduit as well any needed concrete work required for pads or camera posts.
• Responsible for wire pulling and trim work on all V-Count IP based People Counting System, CCTV, Alarm, Gate Access Systems, Access Control Systems, Time Clocks, and IT Networking..
• Aptitude to become proficient in programming and networking configurations of all IP based equipment.
• Responsible for setup, calibration, troubleshooting and repair of customer V-Count IP based People Counting System, CCTV, Alarm, Gate Access Systems, Access Control Systems, Time Clocks, and IT Networking.
• Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability provide solutions independently during service visits.
• Available to be on-call for emergency service
• 3-5 years servicing and programming commercial access control systems, alarm systems and CCTV systems.
• Understanding of electronic circuits and wiring in low voltage applications.
• Experience configuring IP based products (cameras & NVR) and a basic understanding of computer networking.
• Knowledge of structured cabling including: Cat 5e, Cat6.
• IT background in programming and networking an asset
• Detail oriented and able to work independently or in a team.
• Systems Integration experiences a plus.
-Commercial and outdoor working experience a must
-Ability to read, design, and draw (wiring) diagrams
-“Work ready” transportation a must!
-Must have Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle with all required tools and ladders .
-Educational background in electronic or computerized technologies
• Ability to travel to project locations throughout Toronto GTA area on an as needed basis
•This is Sub-Contractor position!
calendar_today10 hours ago
work Electrosa Inc.