Senior Director Continuous Improvement (BB-62AE2)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
About the Company:
A leader in heavy civil construction and infrastructure development with global experience. Safely, profitably and sustainably delivering integrated solutions to private and public-sector clients in the civil, transportation, nuclear, utility and industrial sectors.
About the Position:
Hiring for a Senior Director of Continuous Improvement, responsible for managing activities associated with the design, implementation, and sustainability of Lean Management Methodology. Driving the overall Continuous Improvement program and working with other business leaders & executives to achieve targets in estimating, construction and company-wide training.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering related field, Master's degree preferred.
- Demonstrated project management expertise.
- Relevant Lean and Continuous Improvement certifications, e.g. Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Demonstrated success driving a Lean / Continuous Improvement program within an organization.
- Exhaustive knowledge and mastery of the complete lean / continuous improvement toolkit.
- Construction industry experience is required, direct operational experience preferred.
- Experience reporting to executive and ability to manage complex stakeholders.
- Experience in a large, multi-faceted, matrixed organizations is required.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Kimmel & Associates