DOOH-Senior Product Manager (BB-95573)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
DOOH – Senior Product Manager
AdGear (belonging to the Samsung Ads business), is an advanced Advertising Technology Company located in the heart of downtown Montreal. AdGear/Samsung Ads focuses on enabling brands to connect with Samsung TV audiences as they are exposed to digital media across all devices. Being part of an international company such as Samsung and doing business around the world means that we get to work on big complex projects with stakeholders and teams located around the globe.
Samsung Ads is an advanced advertising platform where advertisers find and connect with audiences across over 100M Samsung Households around the world. Samsung Ads delivers high-quality audience targeting powered by three key components: first-party audience data at scale, world-class data science, and brand-safe cross-device ad inventory. Using our data, insights, and scale, we help advertisers reach consumers across CTV, our native apps, mobile and desktop. With Samsung Ads, advertisers can buy the way they want, reach who they need, and prove business results.
Our purpose is to deliver unparalleled results for our customers. By using the industry’s most comprehensive data to build the world’s smartest connected audience platform, Samsung Ads is uniquely positioned to transform the advertising landscape. We deliver on Samsung Electronics’ 51-year commitment to excellence through smart, easy, effective advertising solutions to make advanced video advertising work.
About “Campaign Management”
Our group is responsible for building and maintaining our campaign management application to support our in-house ad operators, self-serve users and programmatic traders. Our application manages and delivers ads that are most appropriate for the end-user. It manages ~10,000 ads for ~250 concurrent campaigns, generating ~600 millions ad impressions. We support ad operators from all over the world, in multiple currencies and languages. Our area of expertise not only includes campaign management itself and the associated web application but also the real-time targeting systems.
What you’ll do
As Senior Manager of Product, you will lead development and buildout of Samsung’s owned and operated DOOH advertising platform. You will partner with internal teams and external partners and customers to help drive strategy and roadmap to not only build out a DOOH ads business and platform, but also drive OOH screen sales as well. In conjunction with other internal stakeholders, you will also establish the vision for Samsung’s DOOH offering, and help drive the GTM strategy and execution.
- Passion for building disruptive products in fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Expert in understanding of yield management strategies, private marketplaces, integration paths (OpenRTB vs OpenDirect), targeting requirements, etc.
- Deep understanding of DOOH ecosystem, including ad exchanges, DSPs, SSPs, and buying platforms
- Track record of delivering successful and significant products in DOOH
- Technical knowledge of OpenRTB and/or OpenDirect-based integrations
- Experience with Agile product development
- Enjoy working on complex technologies.
- Creative, analytical, curious and team-player.
- Capable of managing many stakeholders across different cities and countries.
- Proficient in quantifying value and effort and possess a sound framework to justify backlog prioritization.
- A great communicator that can inspire their team by conveying the vision and business value.
- Available to the scrum team to clarify requirements and make decisions
REQUIRED SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s or Masters in a technical field such as Computer Science or Computer Engineering or in an analytical field such as Business or Economics with a strong interest in technology;
- A minimum of 7 years of experience working in Product Management and 4+ years in DOOH
- You will drive strategy and product roadmap for Samsung Ads’ DOOH business
- You will be working with EBT (OOH screen sales) division to build a joint GTM that drives towards business goals for both divisions
- You will contribute to product vision and roadmap
- You will create roadmap, requirements and user stories with maximum clarity
- You will prioritize according to fastest value to the business
- You will work closely with engineering to ensure on-time delivery with high quality
- You will communicate the strategy, plans and progress to stakeholders
- You will model the revenue and profit, monitor actual sales data, refine the models
The candidate should thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and effectively handle working across different teams and priorities. The candidate should have an entrepreneurial mind-set, taking ownership in creating opportunities, aligning to the yearly plan but also being flexible to take advantage of new opportunities.
If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build an outstanding, world-class advertising organization with a relentless focus on design and customer experience, you've come to the right place.
About our culture…
We are proud to have built a world-class organization, grounded in an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit. Working at Samsung Ads offers one of the best environments in the industry to learn just how fast you can grow, how much you can achieve, and how good you can be. We thrive on problem-solving, breaking new ground, and enjoying every part of the journey.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today6 hours ago