Health Care Aide Abbotsford (BB-C369D)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
At Right at Home Canada, we pride ourselves in offering a full range of exceptional support and care services for those with physical, medical, or memory impairment, at home, wherever home is to them. Hospital, retirement community, or family home, Right at Home can top-up the support already provided by family members, government resources or retirement residences. Our flexible, professional and relationship-orientated support is there when our clients need it most.
Our exceptional approach to home care with over 25 years of providing highly individualized, unique care experiences means that our service solutions are designed for each client. Each client has their own expert Right at Home Care Planner, who takes the time to understand the family's needs truly.
Do you want to be a member of a caring Health Care team, have your voice heard, be respected for your personality and rewarded for the talent that you bring to the job? Do you want an employer who treats you like part of the family? We offer our employees paid training, mentoring programs and a chance to excel within a strong and supportive team environment, and value and respect as an integral member of our Care Team.
Performs personal care and patient-specific activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living, including but not limited to:
- Help with patients personal hygiene care
- Assist with dressing
- Prepare meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments
- Performs light housekeeping activities
- Provide hospice supportive care and medication reminders
- Assist with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Assist with blood glucose monitoring
- Use lifting equipment such as gait belts and Hoyer lifts
- HCA certified or equivalent (previous experience will be considered)
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with the support of your team
- A Vulnerable Sector Criminal Records Check
- Patience and compassion
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Updated immunizations an asset
- Senior Personal Care experience an asset
- Valid CPR & First Aid an asset
- Personal Vehicle an asset
WHY Right at Home?
- Health benefits available for those working 20 hours per week or more
- 24/7 support for our Caregivers; we are just a call away
- Respectful, friendly care coordination staff and team leaders
- Flexible selection of clients and schedules that are right for you and your family
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Canada.
calendar_today2 days ago
work Right at Home Canada - Fraser Valley