Mary Ellen - Maintenance (Evenings) (BB-88119)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
McDonald's is looking for stars to join the team. Weare a local franchise organizationowned and operated by Krawchuk Enterprises Inc.We arededicated to providing excellent guest service to all our customers and we know that starts with hiring, training, and developing the best people!
Our location is currently hiring full-time and part-time staff for weekday and weekendevenings and closing .Evening shifts can start as early as 4pm. We can accommodate a start time or shift length that works for you. We offer a variety ofshifts during the week for anyonelooking to work around an existing school/family/career schedule.
Who we are looking for...... You're a curious mind. You love to see how things work and are fascinated by the intricacies of objects. You're good with your hands and mechanically adept. You'd rather do a job right the first time, than do it twice. You enjoy working overnights and making sure work spaces are clean and equipment is ready for the next day.
- To you, cleanliness is highly important. So much so, you're always focused on maintaining things spick and span at all times. Even your computer's keyboard as you read this, is spotless.
- To maintain a safe work environment for guests and coworkers alike. With your encyclopedic knowledge of safety regulations and equipment, you will make a productive contribution to our team.
- To juggle. Three, four, sometimes more things at a time. But you're a master at multi-tasking, so you got this. You'll be juggling things like fixing cupboards, tending to store areas and appliances during your shift. Sometimes during the day, sometimes in the wee hours of the night. And you'll do it with limited supervision, thanks to your impeccable organizational skills.
- You'll also take pride in repairing the décor and equipment. After all, you're mechanically inclined.
- Able to work until close, a combination of weekdays and weekends
- Reliable transportation to the restaurant
- Able to multitask
- Able to work under pressure
- Problem Solving mentality
- Looks for opportunities to improve cleanliness
- Comfortable working with tools and small equipment
- Able to work as a team, happily accepts feedback
- 50% discount onmeals
- Extended Medical and Dental benefits for FT employees
- Flexible Schedules
- Thorough training
- Regular wage and performance reviews
- Service awards
- Social events
- The opportunity to work with your friends.... REFER A FRIEND bonus :)
- Team atmosphere
calendar_today4 days ago