Regional VP - IT Consulting (Canada) (BB-71CCA)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Job Description – Regional Vice President, IT Consulting
System Soft Technologies is a leading technology company that provides innovative technical solutions and consulting services to enhance innovation, business value, and competitiveness. For over 20 years, our focus on becoming a trusted partner to each client has allowed us to become a $140MM+ company with a pool of over 800 associates who cover the full spectrum of IT expertise. We are distinguished by our ability to anticipate the unique needs of our clients and deliver a level of quality that far exceeds their expectations.
Why System Soft Technologies?
At System Soft Technologies, we are a family unit powered by diversity, inclusion, transparency, respect, integrity and passion for our clients and our people. Our business growth depends on your professional development, as we collaborate, share ideas and innovation, and invest in our future. By forging a meaningful partnership with our people, we come together with the same purpose, exceeding our goals. This keeps us nimble, ahead of the competition, and on top of our industry. Our continued success begins with you.
System Soft Technologies is seeking a Regional Vice-President of IT Consulting that is ready to take the reins and expertly staff, lead and develop our regional sales, business development and technical recruitment programs. Key responsibilities of this highly impactful position include driving sales and delivery across our high-volume staffing function, overseeing the execution of client work and ensuring that we exceed customer expectations. As an innovative leader in this role, the regional vice president will need to proactively take ownership of implementing regional sales strategies, best practices, cutting-edge recruitment techniques, and address current and future business needs.
- Lead the regional sales, business development and technical recruitment functions in a proactive manner, in alignment with company growth targets and objectives
- Build and lead a team of sales hunters to increase direct-to-client business and new logos
- Drive a regional recruitment team to deliver recruiting services through key recruiting metrics and reporting measures that ensure accountability and process compliance with client-specific SLAs
- Create, organize, and implement innovative and scalable strategies and solutions that enhance the company’s visibility/reputation in the IT staffing and consulting market
- Inspire the sales team members to deliver new logos while continuing to expand and maintain the existing client base across System Soft Technologies
- Develop, monitor, and report sales and recruitment metrics & KPIs, executing against annual operational plan
- Mentor and develop competencies of sales and recruitment teams to maintain optimal individual and team performance
- Develop proactive sales prospecting and recruitment strategies that will increase our existing customer base, account footprints, recruitment velocity and delivery speed.
- Hire recruiting staff and expand the geographically dispersed recruitment team across global regions in support of recruiting and hiring programs.
- Establish, maintain, and communicate talent market expertise including comprehensive external view of industry trends and competitors and emerging technologies; provide expertise in market insights and talent landscape to boost market competitiveness and drive success
- Evaluate and redesign processes to ensure positive candidate experience, interview management, competency alignment, process improvement and automation
- Research, market and effectively present our services to new and existing clients
- Build and deliver accurate recurring reports for gross margin, staffing, and delivery scorecards
- Create a collaborative relationship between sales, marketing and talent acquisition departments, to enhance the System Soft Technologies’ employer brand via social media, industry conferences, and other related marketing media, to attract and recruit top talent
- Create department budget and achieve budgeted financial performance for the business line, in addition to measuring and monitoring department SLA’s for effectiveness, timelines, candidate quality, delivery of recruitment services & client satisfaction
- Act as executive level client escalation contact for services engagements, representing the company and client needs, while supporting and championing your team
Job Requirement Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field.
- Exceptional and decisive leadership, strategic vision, integrative problem solving, influencing, and advanced communication skills.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in a leadership role, leading Sales and Recruitment Delivery within consulting, staffing or technology sector.
- Expertise in building, leading, and developing national/global staffing Sales teams.
- Experience supporting a national customer base, driving high velocity staffing and production recruitment at scale.
- Prior experience with various recruiting platforms like Dice, Monster, Indeed, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc., and advanced experience with technology related to recruiting – ATS, CRM, apps, websites, social media platforms.
- Prior experience creating a strategic and analytical approach to managing recruitment initiatives that meet and/or exceed business expectations
- Deep understanding of recruiting programs, systems and processes, leveraging onshore and offshore talent to deliver business outcomes
- Ability to interpret data from a variety of sources to identify and predict trends.
System Soft Technologies is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today9 hours ago
work System Soft Technologies