Bilingual Technical Support Specialist (French/English) (BB-6D692)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Premier technical support is a new and exciting Lenovo division. As a PremierTechnical Support Specialist, you will work with customers in resolvingtechnical issues beyond the standard level one support most provide. Thisposition is a technical role within the Premier Technical Support team basedin Morrisville, NC. In this role, you be delivering our best in class supportto Lenovo’s customers. As part of your work you will provide support via emailand phone while accurately diagnosing reported problems within our client’sproduct environment (notebooks, desktops, and tablets), dispatching parts andservice to customer sites as needed. You will also be handling customerescalations with support from our Level 2 Engineers and Technical AccountManagers as needed. The ideal candidate will be highly technical and have aninner drive to learn even more as part of a growing team.
Daily activities include but are not limited to:
• Assist customers and field engineers by diagnosing problems and providingresolutions for technical or service related issues
• Troubleshoot to identify hardware and software issues in many differentcustomer environments.
• Advise and educate customers through a combination ofexperience/documentation to ensure a solution.
• Translate complex technical details/instructions to each customers level
• Provide closed loop feedback on recurring issues with teammates and relevantengineering staff
• Work with Technical Account Managers (TAM) to monitor and track issues toensure accurate resolution.
• Actively monitor case workload and drive to closure within SLA’s.
• 2+ years of experience in a Client Technical Support role
• CompTIA A+ Certification
• Desirable Certifications - MCSE, MCP, CCNA, or TAFE Qualification in arelevant field – or Industry Technical Certifications from a Tier 1 IT Vendor.
• Fluency in French and English
Experience with Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Products, and Commandline troubleshooting
Knowledge/Experience with Network Hardware/Software setup and troubleshooting,including wireless networks
Experience working with Workstations and RAID Storage Arrays
Experience with computer Peripherals and their interfaces
Experience with PC Products (Desktop, Notebook, and Tablets), experience withLenovo hardware is a plus
Proven troubleshooting skills
Quick learner with a proven ability to learn new and changing technologies
Multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize in a fast paced, dynamic workenvironment
Experience within an IT Services environment
calendar_today5 hours ago