Business Systems Analyst (BB-431BD)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Senior Business Systems Analyst
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst.
Senior Business Systems Analyst – Job Description
- Provide strategic salesforce advice, identify and recommend best practices and processes.
- Deliver solutions that increase the overall Salesforce user experience.
- Resolve complex issues with salesforce related incidents
- Provide guidance when scoping and delivering Salesforce solutions to meet business needs.
- Work with internal teams to scope work and produce estimates to help define deliverables and timelines.
- Work effectively individually and with team members to achieve customer satisfaction and success.
- Conduct technical process reviews, technical UATs, and work in partnership with business analysts
- Documenting requirements for building integration jobs based on instructions and pre-established guidelines from a Technical Architect using existing tools available.
- Analyze data quality requirements, define data quality plan and execute.
- Create and maintains documentation related to important support processes.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications for new salesforce project enhancements and initiatives.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. (Draft system specification documents for new releases, and reviewing Salesforce Scheduled releases to identify any new features and trends to be included in future enhancement projects)
Senior Business Systems Analyst – Mandatory Skills
- 3+ years' experience working as a BSA in the Salesforce.com platform
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Partner and Customer Communities
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Experience with standard/custom object creation, validation rules, etc.
- Experience in back-end development of Salesforce including but not limited to design of data models, a strong knowledge of SOQL, and usage of web technologies.
- Experience with configuration and customization.
- Ability to gather data migration requirements, define a data migration plan and perform complex data migrations requiring transformation using a database, and potentially containing very large data sets.
Senior Business Systems Analyst – Nice to Have Skills
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
Senior Business Systems Analyst - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 6 months to start
Senior Business Systems Analyst - Assignment Location
Toronto, ON – Work Remotely
calendar_today1 day ago