Business Analyst (BB-AA6F5)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
We are looking for a motivated Analyst to join our partnership-forming Marketplace team. This person will act as a link between external business partners and the internal team, as well as provide analytical insights and report on the ongoing success of the team’s initiatives.
This Analyst assists in the delivery of strategy, roadmap and prioritization for Lone Wolf’s forming and ongoing partnerships with other organizations in the real estate or software space. This role combines client-facing communication skills, business strategy, data/analytics , user experience, partner feedback and technology to develop seamless partner experiences.
You'll work closely with the Partner Marketing Manager to develop business cases, establish key performance indicators for their product areas, and ensure that the roadmap items are in service to improve the key metrics. The Marketing Operations Analyst has a sense of urgency to deliver the most partner value in the fastest time possible, and the ideal candidate is curious about numbers, passionate about digging in to solve problems and find anomalies.
· Serves as the voice of our external partners, understanding the partners’ needs and communicate those to the team.
· Owns the growth plan for their partnership goals.
· Intimately knows the product offerings of Lone Wolf as well as our business processes.
· Develops business case for a new partnership opportunity, works with leadership and cross-functional teams to get alignment.
· Runs regularly scheduled business reviews for their ongoing partnership growth and success, and monitors KPIs to ensure success metrics are being met, prioritizes options for enhancement.
· Keep pace with industry changes and competitive intelligence to ensure differentiation
Skills & Requirements
Skills & Requirements
· 1-2 years of experience in an analyst role
· Experience (coursework or work experience) using SQL preferred
· Strong proficiency in MS Excel required
· Background in sales, operations, or other client-facing roles is a plus
· Ability to convert market, customer, and sales data into presentable and consumable formats
· Experience working with basic financial metrics (sales price, volume, revenue, etc) required
· Strong interpersonal skills for working with multiple departments and subject matter experts
· Self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced, high-demand environment
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Project Management, or similar
· Experience in or exposure to the real estate industry is a plus
About Lone Wolf Technologies
At Lone Wolf Technologies, we believe that when we work together we can build solutions that really make a difference in our clients’ lives and in the real estate industry. This is why we have created the industry’s leading real estate software to help our clients focus on achieving their goals by providing them with a complete enterprise solution.
In the ever changing world of real estate technology, we believe that our success comes from embracing our employees’ diverse skill sets and by developing and leveraging our client relationships.
We’ve become the largest real estate software company in North America. Our products provide our client’s with a competitive advantage in today’s market and nearly 10,000 offices are utilizing our feature rich, fully integrated windows and web based software solutions.
At Lone Wolf Technologies, we are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We hire and attract candidates from all backgrounds regardless of age, race, creed, colour, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and ensure that we will not discriminate on these basis.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies Inc