Digital Analytics (BB-3A7AC)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
- Document and define user acceptance criteria for digital facing platforms
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance and development teams to review test cases and ensure test coverage
- Collaborate with all teams involved in software delivery to review and communicate requirements
- Collaborate within eCommerce to identify data trends and revenue performance to help drive opportunities for optimization
- Act as a subject matter expert and go to person for digital channels
- Communicate across various teams including Contact Centers, Revenue Management, Retail Teams and Social Media
- Support initiatives for new ways of working together using new processes and tools; be a change agent for your peers.
- Work with IT and QA on the development of test strategies and overall product quality
- Bachelors degree with 3+ years of analyst or product management experience focused on digital products.
- Strong management, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding of web and mobile technologies and trends
- Innovative and creative with the ability to identify and develop business opportunities
- Ability to provide clear and effective communication both in technical and business terms
- Experience or familiarity with working in an Agile methodology
- Prior experience with quality assurance a plus, but not required
- Coding or design experience a plus, but not required
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Diverse Lynx