Shore Excursions Manager (BB-FA4BA)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
The Shore Excursion Manager is responsible for the operational management of all Shore Excursion team members. Shore Excursion Manager possess a keen understanding of the importance of exceptional service to ensure complete guest and team satisfaction while providing strong leadership to all team members. He/she demonstrates excellent training, leadership development and recognition skills with all Shore Excursion Staff, and maintains a strong floor presence; ensuring team members deliver exceptional customer service to guests through flawless and consistent execution of their responsibilities.
• Monitors shore excursion operations and ratings for quality assurance.
• Provides guest services with regard to tour sales, refunds, complaints, and general port and ship information.
• Manages the financial aspects of the assigned shore excursion program, including the successful identification of expense reduction through cost control.
• Coaches, manages staff to ensure that workstations, work areas, equipment and overall operations are working efficiently. Operates and manages staff operations of computer systems.
• Collaborates with Hotel Director and Cruise Director to ensure shore excursion programming is receiving top billing within the first 48 hours of each voyage as well as establish a tactical plan with the Cruise Director to promote certain tours where sales opportunities lay.
• Knowledge of ports-of-call. Solid understanding of multiple destinations and engagement in our “Learn to Earn” program which is an destination training program made optional to staff but will be required of managers.
• Ability to conduct tour presentations to large groups of guests. Experience conducting live and recorded tour or sales presentations is required. These presentations must be conducted in a lively and engaging manner.
• Demonstrated aptitude in sales and customer service. Ability to sell, up-sell and cross-sell tour products and services.
• Ability to read, write and communicate in English in order to understand and interpret written procedures is required. This includes the ability to give and receive instructions in written and verbal forms and to effectively present information and respond to questions from guests, supervisors and co-workers.
• Ability to speak two additional languages such as Spanish, French. Italian, Portuguese or German is preferred. Other languages are acceptable including Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean, and Norwegian, however one language should be Spanish, French. Italian, Portuguese or German.
• All international applicants must have the ability to obtain C1/D visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable.
• Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training.
• Sales experience in shore excursions and/or other tours
• English + Core languages
• Travel experience
calendar_today9 hours ago
work Seamax International Cruise Ship Employment Services