Senior Business Analyst x3 (HICS) (BB-A0A01)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Senior Business Analyst x3 (HICS) to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Identify, execute and manage risks and issues including pragmatic mitigation plans associated with this work-package
- Work closely with the Integration Project lead to drive the day-to-day activities, as well as, ensure effective communication and escalation of risks and issues within the established project governance;
- Analyze current state assessment and identify gaps, design decisions and options.
- Provide input and support in developing the project plan with specific scope and roadmap that will articulate if opportunities exist to incorporate BC Data Standards.
- Include and provide an impact analysis of the implications of incorporating these data standards into the new solution design needs to be included, given different requirements from the vendor (MEDITECH), professional practice and clinical program areas.
- Provide input into the implementation plan of the proposed strategy that aligns with the current integrated Advance Project Plan (Master Plan i.e. schedule, scope and deployment)
- Collect information from all downstream clinical systems required to support the project requirements.
- Ensure appropriate project documentation is organized for all requirements, design decisions, risk register, etc.
Top Skills Required
- Must have experience working as a BA in healthcare environment on a healthcare software integration project
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.
calendar_today9 hours ago
work IT/IQ Tech Recruiters