Généraliste, communication interne (BB-08367)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Description:Generalist - Internal Communications
Posting Date:Mar 30, 2021
Primary Location:Americas-Canada-Quebec-MontrealEducation Level:Bachelor's Degree
Job:ManagementEmployment Type:Full TimeJob Level:Associate Description
To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
Technology & Operations COO enables the transformation of Technology, Operations and Firm Resilience by establishing strategic objectives, leading with a clear strategic narrative and achieving results through the delivery of day-to-day operations.
To plan, maintain, execute and measure a portfolio of internal communications programs under the direction of the Communications Manager, Transformation and Montreal Technology. Although located in Montreal, the role has a global span and is part of a globally distributed team.
The successful candidate will have significant experience of developing, planning and implementing a variety of communications, events and programs. They will be result-driven and approach tasks with enthusiasm, creativity and great attention to detail.
A track record of delivering under pressure and of managing multiple projects simultaneously is essential alongside, teamwork, stakeholder management and the ability to contribute to function in a globally distributed environment.
Candidates should have an interest in technology and financial services communications; however, previous experience in this field is desirable but not mandatory.
Support global communications strategy, programs and plan, in line with the Technology and Operations Communications plan
- Manage a portfolio of events including large-scale events involving co-ordination with multiple stakeholders and regions (e.g. Open Forums, Conferences)
- Draft, edit, proofread and distribute communications
- Produce and deliver a strategic schedule of content around significant events and campaigns with articles, infographics, and blogs.
- Help with the design, creation and ongoing management of digital platforms and collaboration/ project management tools
- Design and build intranet sites and maintain a regular flow of content.
- Track activity and provide metrics related to the sign up / attendance / success of Communications Programs
- Provide the COO function with program evaluation and guidance for the development of communications strategy
- Provide adhoc communications advice to local management, when appropriate
- Create presentations for various meetings, Open Forums or external use
- Support other committees and groups from a communication angle
- Keep abreast of developments and best practices in the communications field that will develop the functional offering (e.g. use of social).
- Assist with simple, occasional translation requests (English to French)
At least 3 years + of corporate or internal communications experience in a multinational firm
- Articulate / excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Proven event management and project management skills
- Proven publication management, copywriting and proof reading skills in English and in French
- Ability to self-organize workload, set priorities and multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills and ability to work on sensitive issues with diverse groups
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to sell and negotiate ideas with senior management
- Excellent teamworking skills, including successful participation with global and regional counterparts.
- Tools / Office Products:-MS Office, PowerPoint and Visio-SharePoint (or similar tool)-JIVE (or similar tool)-Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator-Skype/ Zoom
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Montreal, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Knowledge of French and English is required.
Spotlight on our Montreal Technology Centre: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo5GaXpCwKs
*Video dated October 2019.
Build a career with impact. Visit morganstanley.com for more information.
calendar_today3 days ago