Senior SEO Strategist (Remote) (BB-8AE8D)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Wanted: Senior SEO Strategists (Remote)
Do you get excited about helping B2B SaaS companies achieve predictable growth with your mastery of advising & consulting clients on their SEO strategy?
Are you passionate about working directly with clients to help them develop a holistic SEO and content strategy that reaches the right people at the right time so that it converts into revenue?
Does the idea of working in a company with a team of true believers, obsessively results-focused, open-minded action takers, and people who are always in it to win it, excite you?
- Love SEO and have shown demonstrated results with organic search strategy, content strategy, and implementation, particularly for B2B, technology, or SaaS companies.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Figure out how to fix the problem instead of who to blame.
- Take 100% accountability for your wins and losses.
- Clearly say what you’re thinking and are objective with your feedback.
- Have a career history of success, working in the trenches, and delivering WOW results for your team and clients consistently.
- Will always be a remote-first company that works with people we like, doing work we love, how we want.
- Work to pioneer and uplift the standard of digital marketing and advertising we all experience.
- Care more about your values and intelligence than your experience.
- Are committed to creating a team dynamic that creates empowerment rather than entitlement.
- Are one of the few independent digital strategy agencies in Canada with deep subject matter expertise in Search Marketing including being a Google Premier Partner, Facebook Marketing Partner, Bing Ads Premier Partner, and Hubspot Gold Partner.
- We really care about our team. We're rated 4.6/5 Glassdoor Rating with a 96% approval rating.
Our Core Values
- Give a Sh!t
- Always Be in It To Win It
- Be Obsessed with Serving Others
- Practice a Growth Mindset
- When We Fail, We Don’t Lose the Lesson
The mission of the SEO Strategist is to retain and grow a portfolio of B2B SaaS clients, leveraging our proven methods for predictable growth for B2B SaaS Marketing. Read more about our B2B SaaS content strategy.
As a Senior SEO Strategist, you will support and protect the Director of SEO to achieve the company’s goals and gain more momentum by delivering WOW results for our B2B SaaS clients.
This role demands an individual with exceptional communication, strategic, analysis, organizational, and interpersonal qualities as you will be directly managing client accounts. This means:
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals: The ability to showcase your understanding in all areas of SEO, including Technical SEO, On-Page, Content Marketing, and Off-Page.
- Communication: The ability to set, communicate, and regularly manage expectations with clients (we do this in Basecamp).
- Reporting and Analytics: The ability to deliver impactful marketing results through smart decision making and day-to-day management while effectively communicating that value upward to the client through reporting and messaging (you should be proficient in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager).
- Project Management: The skills to plan, organize and execute multiple ongoing initiatives in a timely and transparent manner.
- Strategy: The ability to approach each client interaction with their success and long-term growth in mind.
- Consult & implement SEO diagnostics, strategies, and roadmaps, including technical audits and recommended site changes based on impact, confidence, and effort.
- Consult on content creation priorities and advise on mapping content created to each phase of our clients' funnels so content created generates revenue.
- Consistently deliver your plans and implementation on time, high quality, and aligned to client goals.
- Drive organic traffic growth, organic conversion growth, and organic ranking increases by executing, developing, and innovating on Powered by Search's SEO systems.
Perks & Benefits
- This role is Fully Remote. Requires 4 Overlap Hours with 9 am - 5 pm EST.
- We offer competitive compensation and quarterly bonuses.
- You do not need to become a manager in the company to move up in compensation and role/title.
- Flexible Hours
- 5 weeks paid time off (for everyone!)
- Casual dress code
- Paid training (school, events, conferences)
- Comprehensive health, dental, and eye care. For Full-Time Canadian Residents only.
Unless you are a proven SEO Expert, this isn't going to be the right role for you.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today16 hours ago