Part-Time Sales Associate (BB-7D2EC)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
At Meta Cannabis Co., we set the standard for customer experience. Our philosophy is simple: match the products we sell with the specific needs of each customer; offer our products in a clean, contemporary space that invites return visits; and make a positive impact on the communities in which we live and work.
We bring our ideology to life through our people, and we are currently looking for Part-Time Sales Associate.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a team player: contribute to a positive store environment through effective communication, teamwork and partnership with all team members.
- Live the culture: be the industry leader in delivering a knowledgeable, genuine, and exceptional customer experience.
- Have an eye for detail: make sure the store is inviting, spotless, and well merchandised.
- Share your passion: demonstrate values and behaviours consistent with Meta Cannabis.
- Build the brand: create a welcoming environment for customers and make a positive impact engaging with the communities in which we work.
- Be responsible: handle all Point of Sale (POS) transactions ensuring compliance with all store operating procedures and LGCA requirements.
- Be an educator: ensure an outstanding customer experience by enhancing the cannabis education of all customers and effectively resolve any customer concerns.
If you have:
- Minimum 2 years’ retail experience, preferably in a customer focused environment
- A proven track record of successful sales experience
- Must already have, or be able to quickly obtain, Smart Choices certification
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and know when to seek guidance
- Experience working with similar brands/products (not necessary, but an asset)
- A flexible schedule (weekdays, weekends and evenings)
- A passion for customer service excellence
This is an evolving position as such, the responsibilities and the job title may shift to reflect a change in requirements.
calendar_today1 day ago