Enumerator (Kamloops) (BB-F0567)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Description:We’re constantly evolving to build an inclusive housing system through research, design, innovation and partnerships. Bring your research and data collection skills to work as an Enumerator surveying Starts, Completions and Market Absorption Survey, you will collect data related to housing starts, completions, new home sales and pricing for Kamloops region.
Your expertise in research, computer-assisted data collection, and telephone, oral and written communication skills will help us make housing affordable for everyone in Canada.
These casual positions are exceptional opportunities for an organized and detail-oriented person to achieve his/her professional goals, while creating a sustainable organization that is at the heart of a world leading housing system. Our diverse opportunities and locations across the country enable you to advance and grow your skills, knowledge and career to match your evolving interests and experience.
Timeframe: Monthly reoccurring surveys, approximately 25 hours per month within your assigned geographic area. Responsibilities: • Working with the Survey Administrator and other enumerators to ensure the on-going achievement of Market Analysis Centers (MAC) goals for collecting high quality survey data within tight deadlines
• Collecting housing market data in a timely and accurate manner within your assigned geographic territory
• Building and maintaining professional rapport in all your interactions
• Organizing your work to ensure that you deliver quality work within tight deadlines. Minimum Qualifications: • Minimum Grade 12 Diploma.
• A valid driver’s license required and access to a reliable vehicle and insurance for $1,000,000 public liability and property damage would be required to complete travel for site visits.
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge of survey procedures and data quality techniques.
• Strong written communication, oral communication, personal organization and client liaison skills.
• Strong numerical aptitude with a high degree of accuracy and a propensity for detail.
• Proficiency using internet and computer software tools such as research, email, video conference tools, data entry databases, and MS Excel skills are required.
• Strong organizational skills, particularly the ability to organize and accurately record a high volume of data efficiently.
• Ability to follow very detailed survey collection instructions.
• Able to work from home with an access to internet (high-speed).
• Ability to work independently and achieve strong results with minimum supervision.
• Related experience in field data collection or survey-based research and/or data entry.
• Past experience with computer-assisted data collection.
• Past experience with telephone interviewing, particularly making outbound calls.
• Related experience in property management and/or housing industry.
calendar_today2 days ago