Product Content Analyst (BB-58567)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
The Product Content Analyst is an important part of our supply chain process. This individual will be responsible for executing Inventory Control measures to ensure the company minimizes stockholding, controls costs and generates savings by maintaining the company's inventory management strategy.
Strong interpersonal skills are absolutely essential for success in this role, as well as the ability to be careful, articulate, and accurate. If you are professional, quick to learn, and accurate, we encourage you to apply to join our dynamic team!
- Inventory analysis and processing returns in order to limit excess inventory, and increase cash flow
- Creates new part numbers within the ERP system
- Updating key information and records (Pricing, item descriptions, vendor information, etc.) within our system
- Support the inventory team with procurement/replenishment activities
Education, Experience, and Licenses/Certifications
- High school graduation required.
- Formal education in a relevant field is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a directly related field.
- Excellent computer skills; savvy with new ERP programs and MS Office (Excel);
- Excellent attention to detail; accurate and efficient with data entry
- Need strong memory retention we service over 300 manufacturers and 1000's of customers
Why Work for Key
- We are profitable, stable, and growing which makes us exciting to be a part of!
- We are the industry leader in technical expertise and market penetration.
- We recognize high performance and support continued development.
- Our people are fun and collaborative while being hard-working and dedicated to the success of our business.
- If you have the drive, we have the have opportunity for growth and input.
- We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package and opportunities for education funding.
We look for people with a clear drive for delivering service excellence with integrity, from a team-driven and dynamic mindset. If this is the right fit for you, please provide your resume and cover letter, and let us know what makes you the right fit for Key.
calendar_today4 days ago