Business Analyst, Capital Markets, SFT (Repo and Sec/FI Lending) (BB-A5687)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Business Analyst, Capital Markets, SFT (Repo & Sec/FI Lending)
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Business Analyst, Capital Markets, SFT (Repo & Sec/FI Lending).
Business Analyst, Capital Markets, SFT (Repo & Sec/FI Lending) – Job Description
- The business solution expert's primary objective is helping businesses implement technology solutions by determining the requirements of a project or program and communicating them clearly to stakeholders and management.
- Independently resolve complex, multi-faceted problems to meet the business needs by applying their financial and technological knowledge to the design of methodologies, models, and/or systems solutions.
- This may involve rapid prototyping, with requirements and solutions developed on an iterative basis that provides interim deliverables until a final production solution is created.
- This includes conducting research and analysis, accurately and clearly defining user requirements and processes, and liaising with the users.
- Participate in the systems implementation process by defining business requirements and processes, developing test strategies and test cases, performing testing, defining user procedures and workflows, developing conversion and implementation strategies, verifying conversion, providing user documentation, providing user training, and providing post-implementation support.
- Provide business support to all units Globally, including new and existing product and deal structuring, ad hoc queries and MIS, user training, and assisting with the design and implementation of systems enhancements.
- This is made more challenging due to differences in time zones and the variation in the business lines.
- The incumbent is responsible for ensuring that management is kept informed, and that problems and issues are escalated appropriately.
Business Analyst, Capital Markets, SFT (Repo & Sec/FI Lending) – Mandatory Skills
- 5 + years’ Capital Markets experience
- Deep knowledge and sound working experience with SFT (Repo and Sec/FI lending) including (minimum 3 years)
- Trade life cycle (e.g., trade execution, post trade events)
- CCP, triparty repo.
- 3-5 year’ extensive working knowledge and experience with SFT trading platform such as ION Anvil or equivalent.
- Administrate/organize duties for the Collateral Management & Funding Technology (CMFT) team. Coordination of CMFT needs as directed by senior management staff
- Develop templates/ processes to address and standardize gaps when receiving requirement from various Prime Services teams.
- Continually acquire and enhance knowledge of the Division's business strategies and policies, risk management practices and methodologies, product offerings, financial markets, financial instruments, regulatory requirements, Back Office processes, and rapidly changing technology to be able to provide effective business solutions and services to the end user business lines. – will be required to work with Front / Middle and back office to understanding the data knowledge
- Develop/maintain/grow relationships with various stakeholder teams: operations, finance, project control, contract management, invoice team, account payable, audit internal (GWRT, TPRM), audit external and other key stakeholders.
- Provide guidance where needed to team members on the core values and business standards.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
Business Analyst, Capital Markets, SFT (Repo & Sec/FI Lending) – Nice to Have Skills
- Repo trading platform knowledge (outside of Anvil) is a plus
Business Analyst, Capital Markets, SFT (Repo & Sec/FI Lending) - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 6 months to start
Business Analyst, Capital Markets, SFT (Repo & Sec/FI Lending) - Assignment Location
Toronto, ON – Working Remotely
calendar_today5 days ago