Security Operations Coordinator (BB-3F3B4)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Backwoods Security Services Ltd. is an Alberta Based security and protective services provider owned by the Alexis Nakota Sioux Nation. We are part of the larger family of Backwoods Energy Services which prides itself in its ability to execute on projects in a safe, cost effective and timely manner. This culture is the basis on which our security company has been built, and is reinforced by our Security Management Team, which consists of senior professionals who have managed security requirements for major projects and organizations throughout Alberta. With our access to highly experienced Indigenous security guards, Backwoods Security offers top-tier security execution while creating a positive socio-economic impact within Indigenous communities.
Mange the overall schedule and coordination of Backwoods Security Services ensuring we operate with excellence, with an aim to realize our mission. Provide a professional interface with the public, addressing client and employee requirements in a professional and engaging manner. Lead your team to accomplish respective divisional goals. You will be reporting directly to Operations Manager.
- Manage and develop employee schedule on a frequent basis, ensure all shifts are being covered, contract obligations are being met and adjustments are made to meet client requests.
- Allocation of security personnel to execute contracts.
- Oversee operations schedule for all projects which includes people, trucks and assets.
- Assist in overseeing cost spending and tracking to ensure profit margins are met, and indirect costs are minimized.
- Oversee recruitment from a planning perspective and ensure Field Supervisor understands upcoming needs.
- Manage Backwoods security safety program and ensure it is being fully implemented and assist the HSE Manager with any specific Security HSE requirements.
- Manage equipment assets according to contract needs ensuring company owned assets are utilized first, rentals thereafter. Manage truck maintenance, damage and repairs ensuring minimal cost and maximum operational excellence.
- Oversee and administer the use of security software.
- Ensure Backwoods HR programs are being fully implemented and engage with HR Manager on any people matters as required.
- Ensure operational efficiencies and continual operational improvement.
- Ensure all contracts are read, understood and being followed as required and project profits are maximized, and clients are satisfied with our services.
- Capable workforce leader, able to provide expertise, best practices, and lead by example.
- Ensure proper guidance is in place to drive decisions to mitigate potential risks that might arise.
- Work will not only take place during conventional business hours, will require some on-call shifts on a rotational basis and able to assist as required in the event of an emergency.
- Willing to work evenings weekends and holidays as required.
- Experience in developing, managing and maintaining a schedule.
- Experience in Security related field not a requirement but will be considered an asset
- Valid and current Alberta driver’s license
- Must be flexible and willing and work additional hours as required
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Competency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Highly organized, excellent decision-making skills and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of management principles and skills.
- Leadership experience with excellent interpersonal skills
Key Performance Indicators
- Backwoods mission is fulfilled, indigenous employment goals are met.
- Security program performance – client satisfaction/retention.
- Ensure contracts are fulfilled, project margins are maximized, division is profitable, and revenue is increased.
- Backwoods safety program is followed, and no one gets hurt.
How To Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume directly to our website: https://www.backwoodsenergy.ca/careers/
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today5 days ago