Social Media Caption Writer (BB-2010C)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
SPANG has partnered with OnlineDrea Inc. to hire a social media caption writer to work with their clients. OnlineDrea is a boutique social media agency focused on delivering done-for-you services to entrepreneurs, business owners, and digital creators.
You must be able to adapt your writing to a variety of businesses as we work 20+ clients at a time. Many of our clients are thought leaders, life coaches, and online entrepreneurs with a very specific way of communicating with their social media audiences.
This is a part-time position to start but we’re looking for someone who can commit to working with us on a permanent basis and someone interested in eventually becoming a social media manager.
Entry-level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- This is a 100% work from home position
- You must be available between 9am and 6pm EST, Monday to Friday.
- You must have your own computer and a quiet place to work.
- Physical requirements: Ability to handle both long periods of sitting and long periods of screen time.
Our Ideal Candidate Can:
- Effectively detail features and benefits of the offer(s) in a creative, compelling manner while maintaining brand voice and tone.
- Look for alternative and creative ways to promote the same offers.
- Write with a little bit of sass and know when to use a well-placed curse word.
- Research the client’s brand by listening to podcasts, reading transcripts, watching videos, and dedicating themselves to understanding our client’s perspective.
- Understand complex ideas and translate them into social media friendly content that’s short and captivating.
- Work on the same project week over week and not get bored.
- Juggle multiple incoming requests and prioritize them.
- Complete additional social media and admin tasks as needed.
This role is for you if:
- You are a self-starter who does not require micromanagement.
- You are a stickler for grammar.
- You have the ability to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities while delivering quality and timely content.
- You have exceptional communication skills.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- You’re hyper focused on getting the details right.
- You know how to manage your time and work independently but also enjoy collaboration.
- You’re obsessed with social media and love internet culture.
Why work with us
- We’re a growing social media agency who loves fresh ideas and innovation.
- After a 90 day trial period, you can work on your own schedule and enjoy the freedoms of being a part of a digital business.
- We value good communication, self-reliance, and authenticity.
- We work hard during working hours and respect time off. (Turn off those email and social media notifications!)
- We value honesty and transparency. Read more about our values here:
If you’ve read through this description and you think this may be the right fit for you - now it’s time to take action and apply!
Location: Remote to those located in Canada only
To view all of our open positions please visit SPANG Careers
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today1 day ago