Office Cleaner (BB-B90E8)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Description:Anatolia Tile Stone is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies. Anatolia Tile Stone is an owned subsidiary of Anatolia Group Inc., a global Canadian-owned and managed Corporation. Anatolia Group Inc., includes diverse holdings in building materials manufacturing and distribution, real estate and capital investments. Other subsidiaries include Anatolia Capital Corp., Anatolia Tile Stone (Turkey) A.S. and Anatolia Ceramics (Turkey) A.S.; with office, warehousing, international supply chain distribution and manufacturing in China, Turkey, the United States and Canada. Are you interest in joining one of Canada’s leading importers of Tile & Stone products? Do you want to work in a collaborative, team-based work environment that provides plenty of growth opportunities? Why not join us today?
Title: Office Cleaner Location: 8300 Huntington Rd, Vaughan, ON, L4L 1A5 Hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm
What you’ll do:
- Thorough cleaning of offices, lunchroom, showroom and washrooms as per communicated schedules.
- Perform and document routine inspection of facilities.
- Sweeping and mopping floors daily.
- Dusting, cleaning office furniture.
- Removing all trash in compliance with waste removal systems such as general recycling protocols.
- Monitoring and reporting on the inventory of cleaning supplies with regularity and accuracy.
- Reporting any and all maintenance concerns or repairs to the Director of Human Resources in a timely manner, ensuring appropriate logs are completed accurately.
- Maintaining a safe work environment at all times and reporting any deficiencies immediately.
- Perform additional tasks as required, including car detailing and cleaning of parking garage
- Minimum high school diploma required, post-secondary education in a related field or a trade highly preferred.
- 1 year of related experience in a similar environment.
- Demonstrated capabilities in performing all duties accurately, efficiently, and safely.
- Demonstrated time management skills, attention to detail, and ability to perform work to meet legislative codes and requirements
- Strong English communication skills required, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of standard cleaning procedure and product handling with demonstrated knowledge of and compliance to WHMIS, working at heights and general health and safety protocols is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with little supervision and meet communicated deadlines.
- Must be physically capable to perform the above mentioned essential duties of the role, which requires regular bending, twisting, reaching, lifting, gripping, pushing, pulling, lifting (floor to waist/waist to shoulder levels) up to 50lbs.
- Competitive wages and excellent benefits
- Rapidly growing company with tons of job security
- Monthly employee appreciation lunches and onsite gym access for all employees
- Professional development and growth support in any position
- Great team players and supportive environment for newcomers
calendar_today4 days ago