SENIOR FULL STACK SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (BB-2144B)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Our Client is looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Developer to join their team.
The Software Developer position is responsible for the design and development of new applications along with the maintenance and enhancement of in-flight applications. These applications must have stability, scalability, reliability, availability, and integration with relational databases.
The company's in-house development is focused on the integration of the various applications, data reporting, and business intelligence services for their business groups, in addition to building custom applications. They also develop web portals for internal business units and develop and maintain internet web properties for the firm.
Our current need is for a developer to join projects that are in flight to augment the existing team and meet tight timelines:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full-Stack Software development in a team environment
- Server-side technologies - Microsoft's .NET Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5, .NET Core 2.1 and MVC 4+
- Visual Studio 2017/2015/2012 Integrated Development Environments
- C# and ASP.NET
- ADO NET, Entity Framework
- Strong ability to review business requirements and convert them to technical requirements for application architecture and development.
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain software applications using software patterns
- Developing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Create technical documents outlining design and production delivery
- Solid knowledge of current information systems theories, concepts, and techniques
- Participate in new technology investigations and make recommendations for new technology adoption where appropriate
- Application Development:
- Microsoft's .NET framework 4.0 +
- Microsoft's .NET Core 2.1 +
- C#, MVC 4+,
- ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Insight ORM
- Visual Studio 2017 +
- 5+ years' experience in Software Development
- SQL Server 2012 +
- Exposure to financial or investment banking, preferably interacting with Dataphile or ISM back-office applications as well as trading platforms like Fidessa. A Canadian Securities Course is a definite advantage
- Understanding of DB design and development methodology
- Strong Windows Workstation and Server OS skills
- Strong analytical skills in fault detection and resolution
- Teamwork orientation a must
- Strong people skills a must
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to learning and a passion for technology
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Written Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and precisely that demonstrate command of the English language and clarity of thought.
- Oral Communications: Ability to express oneself and communicate clearly and precisely with others verbally.
- Problem Solving: Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational, or process problems.
- Managing Multiple Priorities: Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities. Effective judgment in prioritizing and time allocation.
- Interpersonal Relationships: Knowledge of approaches, tools, and techniques for working with individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
calendar_today4 days ago