Warehouse General Labor (BB-5AF13)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
SUMMARYOF WAREHOUSE GENERAL LABORER:
Local gardening company in Ontario, CA is offering career opportunities to general laborers who will be responsible for receiving, breakdowns and cleaning and straightening up the warehouse.
REQUIREMENTS OF WAREHOUSE GENERAL LABORER:
• Experience operating warehouse equipment (forklift, order picker, pallet riders, etc.) is desirable
• Must occasionally lifting no more than 50 lbs
• Works well with peers
• High school diploma or equivalent is desirable.
• 0 to 12 months experience in a warehouse setting desirable.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work a specified shift.
• Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules.
• Ability to identify and locate product which requires reading and counting.
• Ability to read, understand, and follow directions/instructions.
• Ability to work on feet for prolonged periods of time in a fast paced environment.
• Have appropriate eye, hand and foot coordination to properly execute position.
• Desirable - Basic familiarity with warehousing.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF WAREHOUSE GENERAL LABORER:
• Wrap pallets, clean and dust off product, help break down incoming shipments
• Manually load and unload freight in an efficient and safe manner. Provide physical labor to move product to storage areas with proper material handling equipment and efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate area.
• Assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped.
• Sort, recoup, pack, mark, and label materials.
• Check or count freight for accuracy and/or damage and infestation. Perform duties needed for assembling displays and other specialty value-added services per the customers’ requirements.
• Participate in physical inventories.
• This is an entry-level position; experience with order pulling in a warehouse environment is desirable. Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this classification. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job
SCHEDULE & PAY RATE:
• 3rd Shift
weekend shift 4am-12:30pm and 6am-2:30pm and 8am-4:30pm (Sat,Sun,Mon) They can choose to work two other days to complete their 40hrs if they want.
• $17.00 - $18.00 / hour depending on experience
Resource is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Resource complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the EEO Law poster
calendar_today1 day ago