Manager, Communications (BB-69FA7)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Manager - Communications
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Manager - Communications.
Manager - Communications – Job Description
- Need to manage their time, on a rolling basis. Priorities may shift quickly, able to prioritize
- Working on content, stories depending on what is happening in the organization
- Putting together digital newsletter, creating content to sourcing imagine - send to mailbox to distribution list
- Updating website, go into back-end system of website, change imagining, (manager can teach any coding that may require)
- Working on a Townhalls, team works in advance for these types of meetings. Working closely with HM to brief special guests, coming up with questions that may be address
- Create a deck for townhall, including financial performance, strategic priorities, all accomplishments
- Managing icebreakers
- Working on reporting, surveys to be sent out post presentations
- Plan, develop and execute employee communication strategies including stakeholder analysis and mapping, key message development, risk assessment and communications tactic development, to advance strategic priorities and drive stakeholder engagement
- Partner with other teams and departments to execute communication distribution processes include translation, distribution list management and delivery across multiple internal communication channels
- Coordinate and validate distribution lists for emails, invitations and other department communications
- Plan and provide logistical support for department and/or employee meetings and events (e.g., Town Halls, Director+ meetings, engagement meetings, online webinars, program-specific activities)
- Manage department communication channels (e.g., internal newsletter, Intranet site, digital social platforms, etc.)
Manager - Communications – Mandatory Skills
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Internal or External Communications, preferably in a financial services environment.
- 7 + Years - Proven ability to work with complex ideas to write strategically and tactically in common sense language.
- 7+ Years - Strong event Management and Project Management Skills - take an idea and take it all the way through the cycle.
- Excellent Written, Verbal, and Presentation Skills
- Passionate about change and communication.
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related discipline (Journalism, Communication, English, Business, Human Resources, Marketing, Design, Digital, Economics)
Manager - Communications – Nice to Have Skills
- Bilingual in Spanish an asset
- Hands-on Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Skills w/videography (filming, edit, post-production) nice to have
- Experience with Intranet Platforms - managing intranet content at several websites (not just one)
- Interest in emerging technologies, passionate for employee experience
Manager - Communications - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 12 months to start
Manager - Communications - Assignment Location
Toronto, ON – Work Remotely
calendar_today6 days ago