Assistant Retail Manager (BB-4D59C)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Showcase is the Home of the Hottest Trends where our Stores, Teams, and In-store experience bring the world’s hottest products to life. If you are looking to help redefine retail, then this is the journey for you!
The assistant position will bring out and foster your entrepreneurial spirit. The role of an assistant will be assisting in the responsibly of top line sales and creating a highly engaging and interactive in -store customer experience. The successful candidate will be creating a vision for their store to inspire and motivate your team. Your district manager will collaborate with you in supporting your vision during monthly visits.
- Outstanding personal sales
- Accountable for training sales associates
- A strong customer service environment
- Execution of merchandising standards and all other operation standards such as tasks, coaching, training, inventory and cash balancing
- 2+ years experience with in retailer, 1 year in managerial role preferred
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong time management skills
- Available evening and weekends
Showcase is a national retailer with 100+ stores across Canada. As the Home of the Hottest Trends -- from Hatchimals to Hoverboards -- Showcase specializes in emerging trends in health, beauty, home, and toys, and according to the National Post, we're the world's largest retailer of our kind. With 100+ permanent stores in Canada's best shopping centre’s plus a growing ecommerce business at ShopAtShowcase.com, Showcase offers the most fun, interactive, new, and unique products ever - all in a retail environment where you can "try it before you buy it." We call it retail-tainment!
A Canadian success story, Showcase has expanded over the past 22 years and is now coast-to-coast in every major market across Canada. Our culture is "fun and interactive", and we recently moved into our brand-new Head Office and National Distribution Centre in Brampton ON to house our growing team of professionals.
calendar_today4 days ago