Advisor in Risk Management and Strategy (BB-330B1)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Req Id: 278026
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell’s industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
Bell is Canada's largest communications company, providing consumers and business with solutions to all their communications needs: Bell Mobility wireless, high-speed Bell Internet, Bell Satellite TV and Bell Fibe TV, Bell Home Phone local and long distance, and Bell Business Markets IP-broadband, information, and communications technology (ICT) services. Bell Media is Canada’s premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media, including CTV, Canada’s #1 television network, and the country’s most-watched specialty channels.
Corporate Services - Corporate Security
Under the supervision of the Senior Manager - Information Security Strategy, Corporate Security is seeking a highly motivated and result oriented candidate with proven experience in Information Security (IS) strategy, risk and compliance management. The successful candidate will be responsible for enhancing the risk management and compliancy practice across BCE and its affiliated companies.
- Enhance the Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) framework in order to support different type of risks (Information Security, Environment, Privacy, etc.)
- Enhance the Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tooling to build more risk visibility and automate processes
- Collaborate with different Bell’s internal groups to centralize risk in the Bell global Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tooling
- Maintain Risk Management and Compliancy documents (Policies, standards) to provide guidance and standardization to all involved internal groups
- Analyze different Information Security standard (ISF, ISO 27001)
- Get an understanding of Privacy legislation (PIPEDA, GDPR) in order to build workflows in the GRC tooling
- Understanding of standards and/or legislation of other programs like environment, health and safety in order to build workflows in the GRC tooling
- Participate in the global Information Security strategy
- Build presentation and present to executive level
- Lead multifunctional teams in special task force in order to define Information Security control standards
- Support Information Security leaders and peers with additional requests and tasks.
- BA or BS in Cyber Security, Information Management, or related fields of study.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an information security environment including:
- Building a GRC program
- Deployed and maintain GRC systems (e.g. RSAM, Archer, One Trust)
- Building or participating in an Information Security strategy
- Ability to interpret and provide guidance on Bell’s security requirements to non-technical resources.
- Strong understanding of ISO 27001/27002, or other similar security frameworks such as ISF or NIST.
- Professional security management certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or other similar credentials (CISM, CISA, etc.) is preferred.
- Advanced computer skills: proficient in MS Excel, Access and Project, and ability to learn proprietary systems.
- Good understanding or experience in operating IT or Network systems
- Recognized for being a good partner
- Future oriented and fast learner
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, proactive, and flexible with the ability to adapt to complex and quickly changing environments.
- Ability to be decisive, remain calm, and cope with various levels of stress.
- Excellent oral, written, and group communication skills.
- Bilingual English and French (written and oral) is an asset.
- Must pass a security clearance check including criminal record check.
- Must be able to obtain a Government of Canada Security Clearance.
NOTE: All Corporate Security personnel are required to sign a letter of non-disclosure, which prevents them from divulging sensitive information that they may be exposed to during their assignment. This policy is strictly enforced.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 03/30/2021
calendar_today17 hours ago