Millwright (Full-Time / Permanent) (BB-D8438)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Details and Requirements :
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Shift(s): Must be open to rotating shift (7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am)
Our client, a large confectionery production/packaging facility is looking for a licensed Millwright/Maintenance Mechanic to start immediately.
- Repairing and performing routine maintenance on production equipment.
- Maintaining logs and records of work performed as well as materials and equipment used.
- Responsible for checking and calibrating instruments.
- Perform equipment change-overs and production line set ups.
- Maintain safe practices and actively engage in continuous improvement projects to improve safety
- Assist with minimizing production downtime through preventive maintenance. Provide input and assist with implementation of a Preventive Maintenance program to ensure that all equipment are routinely maintained.
- A valid millwright license (433-A)
- 5+ years of experience as a Maintenance Mechanic within a Food packaging, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, or similar environment
- Experience with fault finding in packaging on baggers, can lines and transfer systems
- Proven experience with High-speed packaging machinery including; Cartoners, Shrink-Wrappers, labelers, palletizers, conveyors, etc.
- Experience performing Preventative Maintenance and regular work on packaging equipment
- Knowledge of GMP and HACCP standards
Proven ability to work in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety guidelines.
- Must be able to work from heights and confined spaces
*Must have own Millwright Toolset*
calendar_today4 days ago