Retail Bike Assembler (BB-8E9DD)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Do you enjoy cycling and have experience with repairing and assembling bicycles?
We are looking for an experienced Retail Bike Assembler to assemble demo bicycles inside a major Canadian retailer. All work would take place inside a major retailer. The ideal candidate must be well-organized with strong bike assembly skills. A keen eye for detail is valued greatly in this position.
- A genuine interest and passion for cycling
- Knowledge about the latest bike equipment is considered an asset
- Experience working with a variety of bikes (kids bikes, mountain bikes)
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs./weight of a bicycle
- Retail and/or customer service experience considered an asset
- A smartphone with a data plan is required
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Well-organized and apt in problem-solving
- Strong attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
Why Join our Network?
Our In-Store contractors provide assembly and installation services for Canada's largest retailers. We have the volume of jobs you'll need.
- Payments - We pay per item assembled. Experienced technicians have the potential to earn over $30 per hour.
- Schedule - As a contractor, you will be able to choose your own availability. 7 days available, day shift preferred.
- Back Check - We will be performing a background check on all technicians.
- Tools - Basic bike tools are required as well as a ratchet set or gear wrenches.
- Assembly - bikes arrive 80% assembled in a box
- Repairs - perform repairs and order new replacement parts for bikes
- Technical evaluation of bicycles
We offer very competitive piece rates with a high earning potential for skilled bicycle assemblers.
"At KSG we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live, including those with disabilities. We are committed to providing accommodations throughout the hiring process. Please let us know in advance if you require any accommodations."
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today6 days ago