Retail Store Manager (BB-2D604)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
At NewLeaf Cannabis, we set the standard for customer experience. Our philosophy is simple: match the products we sell with the specific needs of each customer, offer our products in a clean contemporary space that invites return visits, and make a positive impact on the communities in which we live and work. We are currently searching for an energetic and charismatic leader to join our team as a Store Manager.
You’re a natural teacher and have a passion for helping others deliver outstanding customer service. Reporting to the Regional Director, you will lead, coach, and develop your team to make a positive impact in the NewLeaf communities.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Take initiative: recruit, coach, and train top talent in a emerging new industry to ensure your team educates and informs their customers.
- Live the culture: be the industry leader in delivering a knowledgeable, genuine, and exceptional customer experience.
- Have an eye for detail: make sure the store is inviting, spotless, and well merchandised.
- Share your passion: as the resident expert and enthusiast on our products, you ensure enviable staff training and development.
- Build the brand: create a welcoming environment for customers and make a positive impact engaging with the communities in which we work.
- Make it happen: use your problem-solving and collaborative approach to achieve the (seemingly) impossible.
- Aspire for operational excellence: Develop and implement processes and procedures, oversee inventory, provide feedback on product trends and customer needs, maintain corporate visual merchandising standards, as well as assist with audits and AGLC requirements.
If you have:
- Demonstrated leadership ability including a minimum 2 years’ retail management experience
- Valid QCW and Sellsafe license is mandatory to work in this role.
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Flexible schedule (weekdays, weekends and evenings
- Ability to develop and train staff through positive coaching and feedback
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passion for customer service excellence
And these qualifications:
- MS Office suite
- POS expertise
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Demonstrated abilities in visual planning and merchandising
calendar_today20 hours ago