Account Manager (Influencer Marketing) (BB-DC0AB)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Wavo.me is a rapidly-expanding global media and analytics technology company with a modern approach to digital marketing. With roots in the music industry, Wavo navigates the continually evolving digital landscape to help artists, entertainers, and brands manage their digital presence, reach new audiences, and connect with fans through unique campaigns.
Voted among Canada’s fastest growing technology companies; Wavo uses advanced in-house technology to offer best in class music business intelligence & managed marketing services to leading record labels & artists across the globe.
Wavo is looking for an Account Manager to join our Influencer Marketing team.
Digital advertising, technology, & data are changing the way artists & brands approach advertising. With Wavo you will get the unique opportunity to work closely with today’s top influencers, their managers, and agencies to work closely with our label partners to grow their business within Wavo’s own advertising vertical.
Wavo’s Account Management team is a group of highly skilled professionals with a passion for digital advertising and the creative industries whose focus is working with high-potential business partners to reach worldwide audiences at scale.
This is a customer relationship role with a focus on the following:
- Work collaboratively with the Influencer Account Management team to manage relationships with the top influencers and agencies across Tik Tok and Instagram, driving growth with new accounts;
- Carefully research major influencer marketing clients and develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant to help facilitate their talent across our advertising spends;
- Handle negotiations and influencer budgets with influencers and agencies, optimize for ROI with a data driven approach;
- Input and manage the contacts, sales, and productivity in a CRM tool;
- Understand and adapt to Wavo’s ongoing product and technology developments.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience;
- At least one year of experience in a customer success, digital advertising, new business development, or influencer marketing role;
- Strong interest in the influencer marketing, music and entertainment space;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a thorough work approach;
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and understands how to develop strong relationships internally and externally;
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively across multiple projects and teams;
Compensation and Work Environment
- Group health and dental insurance plan;
- A dynamic and empowering workspace, wherein employees come from a wide range of cultural and professional backgrounds;
- Access to technological infrastructure to be able to effectively onboard and work remotely for the duration of the pandemic;
- Being a part of innovation at the nexus of music, marketing and technology.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Wavo hires, compensates, trains and promotes employees regardless of race, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Wavo will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Wavo encourages applicants of all ages, backgrounds and identities as we firmly believe in fostering a diverse and welcoming workspace.
Read the full Equal Opportunity Policy here.
calendar_today4 days ago