Group Product Manager, Data (BB-26BA2)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Are you a problem solver who can bring user empathy & perspective to data challenges?
Do you pride yourself in guiding Product Managers, inspiring them to reach their full potential?
Amazing, then you’re the type of person we’re looking for!
Jungle Scout today features a full suite of best in-class business management solutions and powerful market intelligence resources to help entrepreneurs and brands manage their ecommerce businesses. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, we have 200+ employees, support 500,000+ brands & entrepreneurs, support 10 global amazon marketplaces and attribute $8 billion towards amazon revenue.
We’re growing and we are looking to add a passionate Group Product Manager to our customer-focused and awesome Product Team.
Where would this person be located? Great question! We have hubs in Vancouver, BC, Austin, TX and Shenzhen, CN, but also hire remotely. For this role, we'd prefer the team member to be based in Vancouver, but are open to hiring the right candidate remotely as well.
This is your opportunity to be an instrumental member of the product team establishing how Jungle Scout creates product insights and market intelligence at scale. You will report to the Director of Product Management and work closely with your growing team of Product Managers across data engineering and data science. Your work will impact every department and play a significant role in the company’s continued growth.
Interested in learning more? Let’s get into the details:
What you will be doing:
- Understand our Customers. Build a deep understanding of our users’ needs and anticipate market developments by conducting market and customer research. Understand and communicate user stories for current and future products based on the market’s problems.
- Lead. Provide clear direction, define success and enable your direct reports and their engineering partners to do their best work. Make product decisions while weighing feedback you've gathered from your PMs, engineers & scientists against business and customer needs, have technical discussions, and own the impact of these changes.
- Collaborate. Work with data engineering teams, data science teams and end users to establish roadmap priorities. Continually communicate and collaborate with multiple departments and stakeholders when making product decisions.
Who you are:
- Done this before. Experienced at leading other Product Managers in data engineering and data science specialities. Mentored your team members on technical and functional skills, with a track record of leading complex, large scale data products.
- Problem Solver. You think outside the box to develop new innovative solutions to solve customer pain points. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
- Empathetic. Excel in active listening and relating to customers while conducting research.
- Hardworking & Driven. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you’re ready to take ownership of a complex, growing product.
- Entrepreneurial and scrappy. You have learned through experience how to build something from nothing, overcome obstacles and make the most of precious resources. You use resources effectively and efficiently, focusing on the highest-value initiatives and on achieving maximum return on investment.
Working at Jungle Scout
- The BEST team. No, we aren’t being biased on this one. We truly have the best people. Time and time again, Jungle Scouters and candidates comment on how amazing the people are who work here. They are kind, passionate, smart, have integrity, and make you feel included.
- Remote-first culture.You choose where & how you work best whether that’s at home, in an office or out of a co-working space.
- Jungle Camp. The earliest Jungle Scouters were globe-hopping nomads. To maintain the culture of adventure and exploration that has built our cohesive team and strong culture, we invest in annual, all-expenses-paid retreats. Past locations include Bangkok, Vietnam, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Columbia.
- Access to Jungle Scout tools & experts. You will have access to thousands of dollars of Jungle Scout tools & resources. Beyond that, you’ll also be working with some Amazon-selling champions that are happy to share knowledge so you too can have a two-comma side hustle.
- Performance Bonus. We firmly believe you should be rewarded for CRUSHING it. There’s an annual performance bonus that is 50% employee performance and 50% company.
- Flexible Vacation. We offer our employees flexible vacation to take time off to explore the world, spend with their families, do a cross-country road trip, build a cabin in the woods, read and more.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits. The health & wellness of employees is important to us. Jungle Scout offers comprehensive health benefits to employees and their families.
We prioritize Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Jungle Scout, we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
Jungle Scout is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All offers of employment at Jungle Scout are contingent upon clear results of a comprehensive background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates prior to start date.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today4 days ago