Legal Administrative Assistant- Personal Injury (BB-CFD9B)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Who we are:
We’re a team of 21 exceptional lawyers supported by dedicated staff at our offices in Vancouver and Courtenay, B.C. We serve clients across British Columbia.
Our employees are at the forefront of our decision making, which has enabled us to provide exceptional client care.
We are proud to have been selected as one of Canada’s Best Employers for Recent Graduates, 2020.
We are looking for Legal Administrative Assistants (LAA) to join our Litigation team. The responsibilities of these roles include:
- Managing the overall operations of files (i.e. file openings, maintenance and closings)
- Producing legal documents including preliminary drafting of correspondence
- Interacting with clients, adjusters, opposing counsels, medical practitioners, etc.
- Support the management of client care
- Being available to any other needs that the Lawyer may have
Who you are:
You are a passionate individual who is committed to providing our clients with the best possible experience. You are a critical thinker, resourceful, driven, results oriented and accountable . Additionally, you have:
- 4+ years of experience as an LAA with 1-2 of those years in Civil/Personal Injury Experience
- Successfully completed an LAA or Paralegal certificate or diploma
- A super organized routine and a knack for prioritizing and not missing deadlines
- A natural ability to navigate and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player (but you also need your independence)
What we offer:
- Flexibility and remote working options – We are results driven, not clock watchers
- A welcoming atmosphere with social events throughout the year – yes, we like to have fun at work
- We offer you a competitive annual salary with a discretionary bonus
- 3 weeks of vacation to start and a comprehensive benefits package with a health care spending account
- A committed investment in your personal development always encouraging you to continue to grow
- Support towards your career development through tuition reimbursement of post secondary courses related to your role
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply! We would like to thank all applicants; however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
calendar_today3 days ago