Sales Development Representative (BB-DBDCC)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
We strive to make healthcare better for all by making it easier for digital health innovators to succeed.
Who we are:
MedStack is on a mission to transform the process of healthcare innovation. Our company is an award-winning startup backed by prominent VCs and is a successful graduate of 500 Startups, the Creative Destruction Lab, and the DMZ Sales Accelerator. We've been named a TechCrunch Top Pick, one of Canada's Top 20 early-stage technology companies by CIX, and one of the Top 50 digital health disruptors in Canada by PwC and CB Insights.
Our business is a subscription-based platform, but we are also an ecosystem, a community that champions startups and entrepreneurship. We embrace automation, collaboration, startup empowerment, creative problem-solving, and putting our users' needs first. Our customers work with us and with each other to tackle the world's biggest problem: making healthcare more efficient, accessible, economical and effective, at a time when the world needs it more than ever before.
Privacy and security requirements are among the most significant barriers for companies looking to build digital health applications. The strict requirements hospitals, insurance companies, public health, clinic networks, and patient populations (all potential clients) must adhere to create overwhelming obstacles preventing the healthtech industry from truly taking off and making a positive revolutionizing change. At MedStack, we set out to solve this seemingly impossible situation. Over the past two years, we've built and released our new product, MedStack Control, a turnkey compliance solution designed to help healthcare innovators scale their applications quickly and earn the trust of healthcare enterprises, thanks to MedStack's out-of-the-box, proven privacy and security compliance guarantees.
Who we need:
We are looking to grow our team with the addition of an experienced Sales Development Representative to seek and build new relationships with prospective customers and accelerate our revenue growth opportunities.
MedStack is primarily an inside sales organization with relatively short sales cycles working with early-to-mid-stage startup founders building digital health products. We often sell directly to the founders, who typically assume the CEO and CTO roles, however, the end users of MedStack Control are those who compose the software development teams.
In this new role created to meet the demand of our growing clients and community, you will be responsible for identifying, researching and qualifying new prospects from many different sources. You will develop strong business relationships, learn an empathetic sales approach and be expected to occasionally engage with developers in high-level technical discussions. The perfect candidate for this role is an organized, diligent, people-person, who loves the startup journey, and would enjoy being creative in finding new business opportunities for MedStack.
We are on a bold and ambitious mission, and, as such, are offering exponential career growth opportunities – join us.
- Be the first point of customer contact for potential MedStack customers:
- Connect with, and qualify, inbound leads delivered from the Marketing organization.
- Source, research and get in contact with new prospects from a myriad of outbound sources.
- Communicating with prospects over the phone, email and social media.
- Schedule and conduct discovery calls with prospects.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales development targets.
- Learn and articulate a compelling value proposition for MedStack Control.
- Maintain a robust book of thousands of prospects with very high CRM compliance.
- Comfortable building and testing Hubspot automation.
- Open to travel in a safe, post-pandemic environment.
- 1+ years of B2B software sales experience.
- Top-notch communication skills (verbal and written).
- Genuine interest in helping others.
- Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision.
- History of thriving in startup environment and exceeding sales targets.
- Self-organization, detail oriented, consistent.
- Strong technical background in the software development lifecycle and cloud native computing (not mandatory, but desirable).
- Passion for startup ecosystems and continuous learning, with a strong preference for those with personal technology entrepreneurship experience.
- MedStack is a remote-first company. Each team member has a distinct set of responsibilities and is self-directed, working from home. We rely on video conferencing and extensive Slack communication.
- We celebrate as a team, speak frankly, plan, tackle challenges and learn from each other.
- We have high standards for professionalism, dynamics and a love of tough problems. Our core product is digital security infrastructure and everything from our team processes to our brand reflects a culture of facts-first, entrepreneurship vs the status quo, celebrating our customers’ success before our own and collaboration and openness.
- We are a flat organization with stringent and bold objectives on diversity and inclusion. This position is salaried with a generous benefits and vacation package. You will have the opportunity to partake in the company’s employee stock option plan, and there is no better time to come into an early-stage award-winning company with a strong brand, that is redefining an entire industry.
- Shortlisted candidates will be offered a short, paid test project to assess fit and ability.
Why we think you'd like it here.
MedStack is a remote-first company. And while that may not be a distinction now, it's the way we have always operated. This translates to having the processes, technology, and understanding in place to nurture a collaborative remote work environment with an exceptional work-life balance.
We meet (virtually) as a team at the end of every week to celebrate our wins, acknowledge milestones, showcase what we've each accomplished, tackle challenges, and learn from each other.
Diversity and inclusion are not mere words on paper to us. We have stringent guidelines and bold objectives.
We offer competitive compensation, generous benefits and vacation packages, and the choice to partake in the company's employee stock option plan. There is no better time to come into an early-stage award-winning company with a strong brand that is redefining an industry.
As a company built with the purpose of making healthcare better, we are proud to be one of the first participants in the Upside Foundation. As we scale, their equity in MedStack can be converted into a donation that specifically supports charitable healthcare causes. It’s one more way we stand behind our belief in our product and our purpose.
We are a company with a developer mindset and extremely high specificity, accuracy, and quality standards. Our core product is digital security infrastructure. Everything from our team processes to our brand reflects a culture of facts-first, entrepreneurship vs. the status quo, celebrating our customers' success before ours, and collaboration and openness. If you share our way of thinking and want to play an integral role in impacting health tech and health care, apply to express your interest.
This is a remote position and we welcome applicants from across Canada.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today6 days ago