Developer - Specialty / Niche - 5 (BB-6170E)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Typical Day in the Role:
• Development and support of a front-office trading system used for trade booking, trade execution and pricing of derivatives trades.
• Conduct proof of concept on new technologies or solutions around DevOps deployment practices.
Must Have Skills:
1. 4+ years of DevOps experience (preferably Azure OR Kubernates)
2. 4+ years of experience with Docker and Container Orchestration.
3. Proficiency in using Git, Ansible, Kubernates, Docker
4. Has Worked in an Agile Environment.
Working with another technology team, but will need to be able to communicate with different development teams
Someone who can work independently, willing to train other junior members
team player, someone who can work well with others and give regular updates / status of what they are doing
Nice to have Skills:
• Experience with REST, Microservices Architecture, Event Driven Architecture
• Experience with ElasticSearch, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Logstash, Ansible, Docker.
• Understanding of cloud-based deployment
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
Candidate Review & Selection
• 1 Step Process: 1 Microsoft Teams Interview (Technical with Development Lead)
• Hiring Manager’s availability to interview: ASAP
Looking for more of an Infrastructure engineer – role is building the pipelines (not so much supporting) – the bigger part will be building the pipeline
80% + of role would be focused on building the Kubernates platform*
Working with different teams to cater to needs to ensure the kubernates is built functionally and has taken into consideration how certain deployments / clusters will be integrated (sort of independent) but role will focus of cross-functional teamwork*
Any industry is ok – focus is heavy on Kubernates experience – business knowledge is a plus, but not needed for this role
calendar_today4 days ago