Customer Service Agent Lead - YYF (BB-C29EC)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Are you a leader whose completely focused on helping your team be successful? Do you have deep airline experience that makes you a subject matter expert on airline processes and providing exemplary customer service? Come join our team!
This person would be reporting to the Customer Service Coordinator at the Penticton Regional Airport (YYF). They would be responsible of hands on flight leadership; providing a stellar example to the Customer Service Agents, creating a fantastic guest experience for travelers, and ensure the safety and success of their flight. We are looking for a positive, driven individual who is looking to take on a more leadership role, mentoring and coaching the team.
- Participate in any airline train-the-trainer training, if required
- Greet passengers
- Follow airline specific check-in policies and procedures
- Provide pre-flight first class or priority seating grooming for the flight
- Manage passenger boarding as per airline procedures
- Understand flight document requirements and carry-on allowances
- Work positively with airline crew
- Audit flights when necessary
- Assist Customer Service Agents with escalated passenger complaints in a courteous manner
- Supervise the team of Customer Service Agents when needed
- Assist with in-flight paperwork when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years’ charter experience, with gradual increase in responsibilities
- A RAIC/ Security Clearance pass
- Strong customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Previous airline Customer Service experience considered an asset.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today17 hours ago