Research Associate (BB-DEB0E)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Description:Egility is a professional services firm transforming executive talent acquisition with the use of cutting-edge technology and data analytics. Our mission is to radically change talent acquisition. Our team are experts in talent acquisition, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and enterprise solutions. We’re applying our experience in delivering technology at scale to solve finding the right people at the right time. This is our mission. This gets us going every morning.
One of the fundamental building blocks behind delivering our mission is data, and mountains of it. Not just any data, but the best, most accurate and up to date data on people, companies and industries As a Research Associate, you will be front and center in finding, analyzing, sorting and reporting on this data. It is an important role and one we value greatly.
The role of a Research Associate is instrumental to our business success. Your duties ensure that our industry knowledge is current, accurate and a step ahead of the market – and, more importantly, our clients and candidates alike know that we are working tirelessly on their behalf. Part investigative research, part consultancy and part analytical, the role is varied and requires emotional intelligence, an understanding of business and a good eye for detail. This role will provide excellent insight into company operations, information management, and marketing.Reporting into the Senior Knowledge Manager, you will conduct data-driven market, company and executive research. You will identify prospective candidates, build out profiles in our database, identify contact details, and validate that information. In doing so, you will analyze the data for competitive insights and business intelligence. Our Research Associates also build organizational charts for target companies. Research Associates figure out how companies are structured, which people are working in what teams, and what product groups are within each team. It’s a little like piecing together a jigsaw puzzle. So, it helps if you are adept at analyzing corporate information, spotting patterns and data visualization.
• Conduct market, company, and candidate research.
• Inputting data into our online database accurately and timely.
• Analyzing information to develop insights and business intelligence.
• Alerting us immediately of any issue or problem with recommended solutions.
• Checking research to ensure it is accurate, error-free, and ready for reporting out to the client.
• Running reports for weekly meetings with clients and other reports as needed.
• Managing research to ensure projects are delivered on- time.
You will be successful in this role if....
• You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
• You like helping people. You get a kick out of getting people to those aha! moments. You are patient, level-headed, and cool under pressure.
• You pay attention to details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
• You think on your feet, you like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches.
• You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone
• You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
• You’re a team player.
• You’re customer-centric Whether current or prospective, what’s best for your customers is what guides your decision-making.
• You bring strong Microsoft office skills and exceptional Microsoft Excel skills – do you know what a pivot table is and how to create one?
calendar_today4 days ago