SalesForce Marketing Cloud - Email Specialist (BB-D52E7)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
What is the opportunity?
The SalesForce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist will manage the end to end processes of digital messaging campaign development which includes requirement gathering, quality assurance testing and the deployment of email and adserve campaigns in support of RBC’s business strategies and objectives.
The successful candidate will be a subject matter expert on email marketing best practices while demonstrating knowledge and skills of message design, subscriber and data management and email deliverability.
The role is accountable to the Senior Manager of Digital Messaging and the Digital Marketing and Sales leadership team. You will manage relationships with partners in Marketing, Digital, and Decision Management teams, and deliver a high level of business performance, employee engagement, and a superior client experience that drives sustainable value creation for RBC.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with stakeholders to deliver digital messaging campaigns by leveraging SalesForce Marketing Cloud and innovative partners’ capabilities
- Manage the end-to-end production for email/adserve campaigns while adhering to quality control procedures and workback schedules for all required activities
- Build and maintain client journeys that support marketing tactics from onboarding to retention
- Utilize APIs and triggered sends to deploy email marketing programs in real-time
- Develop automated programs to proactively communicate through targeted and automated deployments across digital channels
- Demonstrate exceptional project management skills with the ability to prioritize while under pressure
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and ensure receipt of all design assets and data points in a fast paced environment
- Act as a subject matter expert on email channel best practices including optimization tactics and maintain expert knowledge of CASL & CAN-SPAM, governing regulations, internal policies and procedures
- Understand list hygiene, email deliverability and apply sender reputation best practices daily
- Report on and analyze email campaign results and leverage insights on channel performance and engagement to help make informed decisions and program enhancements over time
- Research and monitor industry marketing and design trends, technologies and standards and apply/roll out new technologies as they emerge
- Effectively communicate and build rapport with team members, stakeholders and business partners from initiation to email deployment and beyond
What do you need to succeed?
- 3+ years of email marketing experience preferably in the financial or retail industry
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud or similar marketing platforms
- Strong organizational skills with a willingness to take on additional tasks as needed
- Data-minded viewpoint with eye for aesthetics and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong leadership, communication (written and verbal), presentation and decision-making skills
- Excellent knowledge of email campaign performance metrics and Web Analytics (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of email privacy laws, CASL and CAN-SPAM
Nice to Have
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications (e.g. Email Specialist, Developer, Consultant, and/or Administrator)
- Ability to work directly with HTML email templates using a text-based tool such as Notepad ++ or Adobe Dreamweaver
- Knowledge of computer graphics packages such as Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best and work together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference in our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses, flexible benefits and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Flexible work/life balance options
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Address: 88 Queens Quay West
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Variable Bonus
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 04/30/2021
Platform: Technology and Operations
Req ID: 340599
calendar_today3 days ago