Strategic Account Executive - FDM - Canada (BB-2953A)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Recognized as a 2021 Best Places to Work in Vermont, New Chapter is a certified B-Corp, and an Organic, Non-GMO and certified Gluten Free manufacturer of dietary supplements that places our employees and our consumers first. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Procter & Gamble. We invite you to discover a new chapter in your career, and in your life, by considering this opportunity to join our team!
We strongly encourage applications from diverse communities across race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and other marginalized communities.
MAJOR ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responsible to deliver revenue projections for assigned accounts.
- Collaborates with and keeps leadership informed on the progress to the key building blocks established to deliver business results.
- Use analytics to maintain a deep understanding of overall business, marketing, and technology to maximize the product value and deliver the JBP.
- Make decisions on cost-benefits trade-offs and provide guidance to customers through sharing of insights, trend-analysis and strong command of New Chapter business factors (e.g., revenue, forecasting, new products, etc.)
- Ensures Take Care Center has required information to optimize service delivery.
- Owns strategic planning process for the Joint Business Plan (JBP) with key strategic retailers, creating synergies between the customer and New Chapter’s strategic interests.
- Leverage shopper insights, cutting edge digital strategies and retailer equities to create share growth.
- Collaborate with key account digital media teams, retail teams, and New Chapter’s marketing leadership to create compelling, results-oriented integrated programs based on consumer insights and sales objectives.
- Influence’s customer using unique perspectives and insights in market, category, or competition.
- Passionate about improving lives through New Chapter’s healing mission.
- Highly effective communicator and collaborator.
- Ability to communicate complex information and concise proposals.
- Effectively uses technology and functional tools.
- Proven track record of driving profitable growth.
- Ability to establish trusting and high performing relationships.
- Advanced knowledge of on-line shopper analytics.
- High level of analytic capability.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION and CREDENTIALS:
- BA, in related field required.
- 5+ years of experience in e-Commerce / Digital Channel.
- 5+ years of experience in FDM.
- Strong knowledge of the consumer products industry preferred.
New Chapter is an equal opportunity employer.
calendar_today4 days ago