Technical Recruiter (BB-DAAD8)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Procom is seeking a seasoned professionals to join our teams in Calgary or Edmonton as a Technical Recruiter. This role will be 100% remote until further notice.
Procom is one of North America’s leading staffing and contract workforce services providers. A privately held company, Procom has been deeply committed to continuous growth and improvement for both us and our clients.
This role provides the opportunity to:
- Work in a collaborative Recruitment team that supports the efforts of the business by conducting the complete recruitment cycle and assisting Account Manager in identifying top talent for our clients.
- Build a foundation for long-term career growth in a growing, entrepreneurial professional services firm.
Procom is seeking a Technical Recruiter with a proven track record in information technology sourcing and screening to join our team. The existing team, compensation structure and volume of requirements provide a great opportunity for any Technical Recruiter that is looking for a fast-growing organization.
- Responsible for the full recruitment life cycle, including but not limited to, sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates, completing references and negotiating compensation.
- Utilize creative sourcing techniques to uncover both active and passive talent through internal candidate database (Bullhorn) and external websites including LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed and other creative means.
- Develop well written and compelling candidate presentations to showcase and highlight the match between the sourced talent and our client's requirements.
- Establish excellent peer relationships with internal stakeholders to solve problems, gain cooperation and build trust and support within the team environment.
- Generate revenue by successfully engaging and building long term relationships with talent that aligns them with current and future opportunities.
- Act as a trusted advisor with the Talent Community and provide advice on resume building, market conditions, market rates and interview skills.
- Identify and adapt to changing market conditions, skills and clients based on current or changing conditions and learn how to react quickly to the change.
- Prioritize the key tasks and responsibilities of the role and be able to quickly zero in on the critical tasks while still accomplishing the goals within the role.
- Open to continuous learning and seeking feedback and advice when faced with new or challenging situations.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Prior experience in the recruitment industry and experience in using cutting edge recruitment methods and tools in order to remain at the forefront and deliver the best possible experience to Procom’s clients and consultants.
- A desire to deliver the best quality candidate in a high pressured and time sensitive environment.
- Proven experience working within a team and creating positive work environment and communication.
- A track record of proactively developing relationships with passive and active candidates using a variety of methods, including cold calls, emails and referrals.
- Proven ability to utilize internal and online databases to source and identify candidates for current and future needs.
- Ability to deconstruct client job requirements into a targeted candidate search strategy.
- Knowledge of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and related IT terminologies.
- Working experience with an applicant tracking system (Bullhorn, etc.)
- A positive attitude and strong commitment to providing our clients and consultants' excellent service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that will enhance internal communication as well as delivering an above average presentation of candidates.
- University Degree or relevant experience
- 1+ year of IT recruitment experience with a high standard for delivery
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
With over 40 years of experience in the North American market and a proven track record with our clients, Procom continues to grow year over year. Our business succeeds because we are reliable and our clients trust us, and we work hard to earn that trust by providing keen insight and a commitment to transparency. Through ongoing partnerships, we have become recognized as the market-leading source of high-performing services and solutions that transform how our clients acquire and manage the very best talent. With prestigious recognition, including being named one of Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies each year since we first qualified in 2006, we are extremely proud of what we’ve accomplished. In every aspect, we rely on the excellence of individuals to make a difference. We know that people matter, and we want to work with you!
calendar_today5 days ago