Retail Store Manager (BB-606E0)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
- Highly motivated.
- Extremely Driven Individual With proven success in motivating and building strong teams.
- Operational excellence while exceeding guest expectations.
- Expertise include shrink reduction, expense control, people development, merchandising strategies, differentiation, brand strategy and partnership creation.
Description of Position:
- Strong leadership skills.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results. Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Ability to effectively teach/develop others to next level.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ability to multi task/ organizational skills
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Execute and monitor loss prevention and shrink programs
calendar_today21 hours ago