Foot Care Nurse (RN/ RPN), Part Time, Simcoe (BB-051AB)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
If you’re a compassionate, enthusiastic and experienced RN or RPN who is eager to make a difference in the lives of our clients, CBI Health Group has an exceptional role for you as a Foot Care Nurse on our team with a $1500 Signing Bonus!
Working on a part time basis (2 days/week) in a long term care facility as part of CBI Home Health Services, a division of CBI Health Group, you will use your nursing skills and expertise to provide foot care services to clients who are unable to care for themselves, and assist them in maintaining their dignity. As our ideal candidate, you are the type of person that provides compassionate care and you will treat our clients the way you would want your own loved ones to be treated. This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a team thriving in a “family” culture.
Successful candidate is required to commit to one facility.
As a Foot Care Nurse, you will:
• Manage and conduct all aspects of foot care clinics operation and foot care visits according to the established highest quality care standards of practice
• Co-ordinate and ensure all supplies and related equipment are secured, properly set up and fully operational
• Create and maintain related client documentation in accordance with set guidelines, including collection and submission of evaluation data
• Teach and educate on foot care-related topics
• Determine and carry out appropriate advanced foot care nursing interventions
• Be aware of the hazards in the environment and act accordingly in meeting the safety and protection needs of the client
• Take every reasonable precaution to ensure that the workplace is safe, in keeping with the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
To take on the role of Foot Care Nurse, you must:
• Be a registered member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario and RNAO or RPNAO
• Have completed an approved Foot Care Training Program
• Be dedicated to providing the highest quality of client care
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Be passionate about your profession
• Have excellent time management and organizational skills and be able to work independently
• Be empathetic with an effective ability to build rapport with clients
When you join our team as a Foot Care Nurse, you’ll belong to one of Canada’s leaders in the healthcare industry, with 250 locations across the country. As one of the largest healthcare networks in Canada, we’re proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum Member and Canada’s 10 Most Admired Company Cultures.
Join us at CBI Health - where we work together to make great things happen.
Licenses & Certifications
calendar_today4 days ago