MarTech (Marketing Tech) Manager, RBC Ventures (BB-52A32)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
What is the opportunity?
The RBC Ventures team is hiring a MarTech (Marketing Tech) Manager to help accelerate the growth of our ventures in key digital channels and deliver innovative MarTech solutions for growth marketing. As our Marketing Technology leader, you will be responsible for the development, onboarding and optimization of our marketing technology products and platform strategy. You will be the technology owner for various marketing automation, content marketing, ad technology and CRM platforms, providing leadership and hands-on expertise.
RBC Ventures was named to Fast Company’s Most Innovative Workplaces in 2020.
You will be a technology-focused marketer who can identify, architect and implement technical solutions across the marketing tech stack. You will assist several venture portfolios with related MarTech integrations across the lead lifecycle.
What will you do?
- Manage our Marketing tech stack to enable scalable and integrated Sales and Marketing processes that ensure clear and accurate campaign measurement
- Drive recommendations and facilitate the implementation of marketing technology, in an effort to improve how RBC Ventures executes digital omni-channel demand generation/demand marketing tactics
- Manage technical aspects and integrations of key marketing systems (such as HubSpot, Intercom, Segment, etc.)
- Translate marketing needs into technical requirements and propose innovative technical solutions
- Requirements gathering and deployment of integrated digital tools and processes
- Support new digital platform requests by providing process guidance, technology options and feedback on business cases
- Actively seek out upgrades and enhancements to existing systems and propose plans for activation
- Contribute to the development of documentation for pilots and implemented solutions that reflect the currently supported configurations
- Subject matter expert for internal users of marketing tools and provide ongoing training to ensure effective use of these platforms
- Assist with technical aspects of email, SMS, in-app and push marketing for triggered campaigns and alerts
- Collaborate with marketing leads, SEO, email marketing and performance marketing teams, product owners, technical leads, and stakeholders to define, pilot, and implement new marketing technology
- Provide additional analytics support to ensure data integrity and quality across all digital performance benchmarks and reports
- Ensure security measures and best practices are consistently being met
What do you need to succeed?
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of the technologies associated with online marketing
- Deep understanding of marketing technology (e.g. CMS, CRM, CDP), web, social, and advertising platforms
- Experience with email and marketing automation platforms (e.g. HubSpot, Intercom) and supporting the implementation of digital channels such as email marketing, in-app messages, push messages and SMS
- Experience supporting cloud service integrations with APIs and/or SDKs
- Experience in Content Management Systems like WordPress and Webflow
- Experience in software development lifecycle and Agile
- Familiar with procurement collaboration, supplier risk management and privacy assessment process
Nice to have
- HubSpot certifications (e.g. Marketing Software, Sales Software, Service Hub Software, and / or Platform Consulting)
- Experience working with or integrating technologies on mobile and AWS backend, as well as React Native and
- Experience working within a start-up, agile and stage gaited environment
- Understanding of regional privacy compliance (i.e. CASL, CAN-SPAM) in marketing communications and data management.
- Knowledge of web & app tracking, analytics and attribution tools (eg. GA360, Firebase and AppsFlyer).
- Experience with Software version control and release management and software testing tools and methodologies
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications (e.g. Email Specialist, Developer, Consultant, and / or Administrator)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits
Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
Work in an agile, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
The opportunity to interface with senior level executives from many different parts of the organization
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at
Address: 20 Bay Street
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 05/06/2021
Req ID: 343146
Ad Code(s): RBC Ventures
calendar_today3 days ago