Project Manager (BB-A7ADA)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking an Project Manager for a 6 month contract in Calgary, AB.
Project Manager Job Details
- To secure resources to backfill FTE resources who are called to support the Cloud Migration and Cloud
- Optimization strategies of the organization, specifically upgrading or retiring of unsupported versions of SQL
- Server instances in our environment.
Project Manager Responsibilities
- The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating the project team to achieve a high level of performance and quality. The PM will manage their projects following the IT delivery methodology and engage/participate with the PM Center of Excellence.
- Project Planning and Management – Lead the project team with Business SME’s to define project deliverables, estimates and schedule; organize and lead project status and SCRUM meetings; prepare and distribute weekly status and issue reports; manage risks, issues, and highlight resource constraints; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning.
- Project Leadership – Support the senior management in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and project governance.
- Team Management – Ensures the core delivery team is working together towards project goals. Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leverage organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and leading team members.
Project Manager Must Have Skills.
- Proven track record of working on medium to large enterprise projects which have involved integration with existing systems or custom development.
- Ability to manage business outcomes and stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholder groups both technical and business.
- Excellent communication skills, pro-active problem solver and collaborative team player.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
- Able to work independently to deliver results while also working collaboratively within a technical team to delivery high quality work.
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
Project Manager Nice To Have Skills
- Experience implementing SaaS type solutions as well as custom developed solutions
- Experience working in agile type teams
- Experience working with third party vendors to implement enterprise wide solutions
- Experience working in financial accounting sector is preferred
- Fundamental understanding of Azure Cloud technology
- Fundamental understanding of Records Management
Project Manager Assignment Length
Project Manager Location
Project Manager Start Date
Apr 19, 2021
calendar_today4 days ago