Senior Software Engineer (BB-BA21D)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
We have 2 openings right now on an existing contract with DND! We are looking for Senior Software Engineers who hold a valid "secret" clearance and a background in simulation development.
In this role, you will join our team in Ottawa and work on simulation training for the Canadian Navy!
- Familiarization with 3D models used for real time simulation
- Will use tools like Blender or 3D Studio Max to edit these models.
- Will use C++ skills and third party SDKs
- Experience with computer graphics and COTS IG software
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
- At least 10 years of Software Engineering experience.
- Must have a Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Sciences, or Engineering, with Modeling and Simulation courses OR a CMSP (Certified Modeling and Simulation Professional) Certificate or an equivalent industry-recognized qualification.
- The ideal candidate will have :
- A minimum of 7 years experience in the past 12 years designing, coding and testing C++ and Java programming in a modeling and simulation environment.
- A minimum of 6 years experience in the past 10 years working in a Microsoft, and Unix or Linux operating system environment.
- A minimum 6 years in the last 10 years developing simulation systems.
- A minimum of 6 years in the last 10 years working with Image Generation and display systems.
- 3D modeling experience would be considered a strong asset as well as having experience with Blender, or 3D Studio Max.
- Must hold a valid Secret Level 2 clearance with the Federal Government (PSPC) and must be eligible to apply/receive the Controlled Goods Certificate.
- Must have at least 10 years of Software Engineer to qualify for the "Senior" level Software Engineer role on this particular contract.
- Ability to work remotely (with some on-site meetings at Ottawa location)
calendar_today6 days ago