Senior Software Developer, Front End (BB-5850F)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
About the Job:
The Sama R&D team is focused on delivering integrated solutions solving the most complex ML problems for over 25% of the Fortune 50. We use advanced software developing practices to build scalable, secure, and efficient solutions covering multiple aspects of ML and AI, from data ingestion to annotation and building and operating ML models.
To help us with our mission, we're looking for an exceptional Front-End Senior Software Developer ready to join in and use their outstanding development skills to deliver compelling solutions powering the next generation of 2D and 3D image annotation for training AI/ML learning algorithms. You will own all aspects of software development: design, quality, and delivery. Through proper planning and delivery, you will collaboratively work with Product Management and your scrum team to deliver the best UI experience and features to our customers!
- 10y+ Hands-on software development experience
- Implement complex Angular applications, directives, controllers, services
- Writing tested and documented TypeScript, HTML, and CSS
- Experience with centralized state management (E.g. NgRx)
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (E.g. Jasmine)
- Think in terms of incremental delivery and experience in Agile development
- Understanding backend application development and the ability to explain the strengths and weaknesses of one design choice over another
- Prior experience with the following technologies:
- At least one modern language on the back end (NodeJS, Golang, C#, Java, Python)
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS.
- You have held positions as mentors or teachers
- Comfortable working with a distributed team
- UX background
- Experience with
- Experience with WebGL
- Experience with Data modeling and SQL querying
- Experience designing and implementing SOA
- Experience writing cross-browser compatible code
25% of the Fortune 50 trust Sama to deliver secure, high-quality training data and validation for the technology teams driving humanity forward. From self-driving cars to smart hardware, Sama fuels AI. Founded over a decade ago, we’re experts in image, video, and sensor data annotation and validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, AR/VR, biotech, agriculture, manufacturing, and e-commerce. Our staff are driven by a mission to expand opportunity for low-income people through the digital economy, and our social business model has helped lift over 50,000 people out of poverty.
- Featured in Forbes: How Ethical Is Your AI?
- Sama Honored on Inc. Magazine’s Annual List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies — the Inc. 5000
Sama is quite unique. We are a technology company with a social mission. People that thrive in a high-growth environment, love working on the bleeding edge of technology, and really care about having a positive impact on the world are a great fit for the Sama culture. Our core values are grit, integrity, humanity, and GTD (Get Things Done).
Sama offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience and a full benefits package, including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, long-term disability insurance, life, and AD&D insurance, employer-matching Group RRSP, generous holiday and vacation policies, sabbaticals, a monthly fitness stipend, and professional development opportunities.
At Sama, we take pride in being a diverse and equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today4 days ago